Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Academy

Back to Guilds

A academy where different species go to. 

Tags: vampire, kitsune, demon, academy 

Reply Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)
REAONS WHY YOU HATE JUSTIN BIEBER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate JB
  of course i do!
  nah he is to smexii
View Results

Shadow_Child10

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 am
I think he is a women using piece of crap that deserves apunch in a face or 2 lol whoses with me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 am
i would ratherlisten 2 miley cyrus than him & i don't like her either lol im a rocker woooooo  

Shadow_Child10

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PockiiMonster_Rawr1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 am
Reasons why I hate Justine Fiber (Justine Fiber,Justin Bieber's real name)

1:For some reason he is famous when he can't sing,and lots of people can sing way way better than him.

2:He is gay

3:Sounds like a mouse,or a tone deaf bird

4:And another thing he seems like he is trying so hard to be black
((And I don't mean anything when I say 'black'.I'm sorry if that was wrong for me to say.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 pm
Justin Bieber doesn't even deserve the pronouns he OR she. We should all call him IT. Or THAT. Cause that is what THAT is. Like seriously... stare  

Sparkel_No_Sparkling

Romantic Kitten

Slusshie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Sparkel_SwAgG
Justin Bieber doesn't even deserve the pronouns he OR she. We should all call him IT. Or THAT. Cause that is what THAT is. Like seriously... stare

Exactly, dude, what's going to happen when he hit puberty? HUH?.....his voice so high * explodes*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG

Exactly, dude, what's going to happen when he hit puberty? HUH?.....his voice so high * explodes*

ya once it hits, he will become deeper in voice and everyone will hate him and he will no longer b singing his horrible voice to our aching ear holes. XD biggrin  

Sparkel_No_Sparkling

Romantic Kitten

Slusshie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Sparkel_SwAgG
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG

ya once it hits, he will become deeper in voice and everyone will hate him and he will no longer b singing his horrible voice to our aching ear holes. XD biggrin

Yeah, serioulsy, why can people listen to rock, or jrock. No, they listen to boys with a girl voice. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:10 pm
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG

Yeah, serioulsy, why can people listen to rock, or jrock. No, they listen to boys with a girl voice. stressed

ikr? if u want to listen to someone who sounds like a girl listen to an ACTUAL girl. Man is it that hard to do? just search it on freaking utube..  

Sparkel_No_Sparkling

Romantic Kitten

Slusshie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:18 pm
Sparkel_SwAgG
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG
XxYami-chanXxX
Sparkel_SwAgG

ikr? if u want to listen to someone who sounds like a girl listen to an ACTUAL girl. Man is it that hard to do? just search it on freaking utube..

I would rather listen to An cafe ( nice jrock band) and i dotn understand s**t of what their saying than JB.  
Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games