Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open!]Wym's plot thread(Looking for a major romance plot!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:22 am
Welcome to my plot thread!
I am currently searching for RP mostly with Aural, although I might want RP with my other boys later on. Please PM me if you are interested in anything; I will probably forget to check this thread.

Offer away!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:38 pm
Leonid
User Image
Name: Leonid
Temper: Peace Loving
Mate: Lifemated to Ianthe
Personality: Leonid is a peaceful, flower-loving giant that lives in the forest. He is mute, by choice, not by nature, and some might consider him slow and dim-witted because of this. This is not true, as he is just as competent as other Soquili. Leonid loves plants and animals, and will often lay down in the sunshine and just listen to the birds. Foals are just about his favorite things in the world, and he would make an ideal nanny or father. His muteness comes from a horrible accident in the past, in which both of his parents died, and since then he has a somewhat casual attitude towards death, considering it the peaceful end of everyone's path.

Meeting Ianthe turned his life around. He will do anything for her, the love of his life, and will fight to the death to protect her.

What Am I Looking For: If you think he could be in your plot, feel free to ask, other than that I'm not really looking.

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 am
Leif
User Image
Co-Owned with StarieMichie!
Name: Leif
Temper: Lovely
Mate: Currently trying for a fling with Luna, the next breeding will be up to Starie, if I don't give him back to her.
Personality: A blank slate, Leif loves lazing about and the ladies.
What I'm looking For: Same deal as Leonid, not really looking for anything at all, unless you have a specific plot for him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm
Aural
User Image
Name: Aural
Temper: Wise
Personality Aural is a complete blank slate, but I imagine him to be wise any way he goes.
What I'm Looking For: A major, possibly drama filled, plot and/or RP romance. This could be a one time thing, or possibly a life mate, anything goes. I will and can go for anything, and it's okay if it takes a while to work out, as this probably will be CC only for a while. If you think you would like to try, PM me!

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 am
Bumping this up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm
If you are still looking for rp I would like to throw Quenthel into the mix. ^_^  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces