Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Shocking... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm
black_leather_biker_chick
Death may surround me......

User Image

I am appalled by it, but what is worse is the way I see the parents treat their children. I work at Target and hear some parents saying some really rotten things to their young children.

User Image

But I do not embrace it
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

I have heard parents and even caregivers say some atrocious things to children. It makes me sick and I feel so angry. The well being of children is a very touchy subject for me. I have to pray very hard to that person and for myself so that they will turn from their ways and that I will not act on my anger.

There are so many parents who think it's perfect acceptable to degrade their child or disrespect them every where.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:05 am
When I was little I had to stop a 5 year old boy from molesting his so called "girlfriend" that was 3. I tried everything to get him off of her to the point I had to hit him to do it. Then I went and told his mother. He ran to my mother to tell her I hit him. When I explained to my mom what happened she actually said I did the right thing. Let me just say that boy got a spanking he will never forget. After that all the neighborhood kids wouldn't speak to me. The worst parts about it was that he tried to justify it by "That's what people that go out do" and that the other kids saw me as the bad guy.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 am
I don't like how parents will talk to their children.
I here it all the time and it's saddening.
But it is becoming a common thing, I also think that it is another thing that will make a child act out.

When i was little i got yelled at a lot. It made me really unhappy.

Yelling and belittling a child doesn't achieve anything at all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 am
gothic_black_rose
When I was little I had to stop a 5 year old boy from molesting his so called "girlfriend" that was 3. I tried everything to get him off of her to the point I had to hit him to do it. Then I went and told his mother. He ran to my mother to tell her I hit him. When I explained to my mom what happened she actually said I did the right thing. Let me just say that boy got a spanking he will never forget. After that all the neighborhood kids wouldn't speak to me. The worst parts about it was that he tried to justify it by "That's what people that go out do" and that the other kids saw me as the bad guy.
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

That really sucks and I hope that boy didn't grow up to do worse as an adult where no one would be able to stop him. It's things like that that make me sad, who did that kid learn that sort of thing from? What might he have seen that would bring up a conversation "that's what people that go out do". I'm thankful this didn't turn into a parent saying "oh he's just curious, that's what kids do".

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers