Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
is it worth it? (please help me)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 pm
Yesturday i got a txt from my BF saying that im useless... crying .. i didnt get what he was on about and then today he txts me im a b***h and that i should go and die this was weird and i didnt think much of it at the time but now im confused and super sad i was crying beforew i logged on and then i though maybe someone else might have gone through the same thing i have and that i could get a lil advice. cry I can't understand why he's being mean to me after everything i let him do what ever he likes i don't ask him ever twenty seconds where he is actaully i never ask but thinking about it now hes been act weird for the last half a month crying and i remeber when i first started going out with him my mates told me its a bad idea but then they had all had players so i didn't liten i knida wish i did..... but is he worth the heartache?
if hes being a tottal d**k now! crying cry crying cry crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <--Spare a daily click or two?

No man who is going to treat you that way is worth it. At all. Verbal and emotional abuse can easily lead to physical abuse in certain (not all) people, but whatever the reason for the behavior, if he's willingly and knowingly upsetting you does it seem like he's concerned about how you feel or what a good girlfriend you've been?

-Hug-

I'd let this one go. It might hurt for a while, but you'll likely be much better off putting as much space as possible between yourself and him. You'll have a chance to find someone who will actually care about you and treat you properly as opposed to insulting you via text message.

It is ultimately up to you and what you want to do- this is just my advice. I've never been in an abusive relationship, but my sister has recently freed herself from someone extremely controlling and I've known other women who were treated extremely badly by men that claimed to love them. Take some time to think about it, if you have a close friend that's readily accessible in real life that you can trust to keep secrets you may try talking it over with them as well.

Notably, if he's telling you to 'go die,' that is extremely alarming to me and, if I were you, I would not allow myself to be alone with this boy ever again.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Kyss Kyss

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm
thnxs...

I saw him today at school when i went to my english exam and i told him i never want to talk to him again ive got his number blocked and all close friends know....one them wants to 'deal' to him but i said i dont wanna know at all..... im gonna try get me moved from his classes...coz we in english and maths at same time so hopefully i can get away from him i don't wanna change school though coz the only other one is a all girls school and i don't like the idea of a all girls school after exam though one my mates walked with me home.lucky he lives way over in the crappy part of town.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 am
One of these days I'm going to just write a teenage relationship handbook/ebook and just start handing them out to people. These kinds of questions come up all to often and it might be better to just link everyone to a single handbook that attempts to answer the most common relationship problems.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Woutan Kuunsuru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 am
maui boy no ka oi
One of these days I'm going to just write a teenage relationship handbook/ebook and just start handing them out to people. These kinds of questions come up all to often and it might be better to just link everyone to a single handbook that attempts to answer the most common relationship problems.
Excellent idea.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff