Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Blasphemy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosadria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:26 pm
I think that's more taking His name in vain. Really, that expression is you requesting God to send someone or something to Hell for eternity.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:32 pm
That makes sense.
I don't ever remember saying anything against the holy Ghost I do know that I've strayed a lot and I'm working on being a better Christian. But i don't think that I have ever said anything against it.
I have said GD a lot and I do feel horrible for saying it.

Wait what if you tell someone to "go to H" I know that I've said that a lot when i was younger.
Thats forgivable right?

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

psychocat Inc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm
So long as you are meaning God or Jesus in your acronym I see not what the problem is.I mean,he forgives all after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Everyone needs to work on being a better Christian. That's just how our walk is. Yes, TD, that can be forgiven.

However, and this will work for you and psychocat, just because God will forgive you doesn't mean that you should do it. It's still sin. The very sin that put Christ on a cross, so you need to work as hard as possible to flee from it. The Bible says "Shall we sin that grace may abound? May it never be!"  

rosadria

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 pm
I'm trying to quit cussing altogether.
It is a hard habit to break but i am making progress.
I've only been cussing when i get angry, but regardless I still need to quit altogether.
I really do hate cussing.
It sounds really bad and well it isn't attractive at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 pm
That's a hard one to fight, for sure. I've been wrestling with that one for a while now. Getting better, but there's much room for improvement.  

rosadria

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 am
God has sent me to teach all of you. There is a difference between "saying the Lords name in vain," and "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit."

Saying the Lords name in vain is a sin. Yes, but repentable. It is still not good continuously, but it is not the unpardoned sin. The unpardoned sin is "Blaspemy of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ," it is the continuous unbelief in the Lord our Savior who God sent. There is no pardon for a person who dies in unbelief.

"But those who do not know the Lord will appear before the judgement seat of Christ where they will hear the sentence of their lack of faith deserves, "for the wages of sin is death." (Rom.6:23)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 am
The Father, the Son, and the Holy spirit are One. The Holy spirit is referred to his breath on us, when we worship Him. Recieving the Holy Spirit is through faith and dwells inside us. Once this takes place, we can receive the gifts of tongues, prophecy, and many other gifts the Heavenly Father has for us.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items