Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
CoK Spoiler and Rumors UPDATED AGAIN FOOL!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:12 pm
wow how happy this thread is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:26 pm
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
The problem with the blue card is it might not be always easy to get 9 cards in your hand if you are playing the proper way. Anyways it would work best in a Underworld Dreams discard deck, draw the cards and lose life, the discard the cards and lose more life. Could be great, plus the card is kind of expensive. Cant' wait to see more cards.
With my megrim deck I rarely have fewer than 10 cards in my hand wink ....shouldn't say rarely because sometimes ******** counter trade secrets sad

Well congratulations for calling a discard deck a megrim deck.
It is a discard deck but it can deal up to 40 damage in the 3rd turn with megrim...the main component isn't to discard it's to deal damage thru discard so eat it!

That is how most discard decks operate....  

cherry haterade

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:10 am
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
The problem with the blue card is it might not be always easy to get 9 cards in your hand if you are playing the proper way. Anyways it would work best in a Underworld Dreams discard deck, draw the cards and lose life, the discard the cards and lose more life. Could be great, plus the card is kind of expensive. Cant' wait to see more cards.
With my megrim deck I rarely have fewer than 10 cards in my hand wink ....shouldn't say rarely because sometimes ******** counter trade secrets sad

It is a discard deck but it can deal up to 40 damage in the 3rd turn with megrim...the main component isn't to discard it's to deal damage thru discard so eat it!

Whateva I do what I wan! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:13 pm
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight
AegisEvo
OblivionKnight

Whateva I do what I wan! xd

I guess that is kind of apparent now, isn't it?  

cherry haterade

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:34 pm
this stuff reminds me of a game i play call magic the gathering i know youve heard of it now i feel stupid  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:06 pm
woa! eek Looks like an interesting game  

Mizuyousei

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:03 pm
Sosuuke
this stuff reminds me of a game i play call magic the gathering i know youve heard of it now i feel stupid

-.- We are talking about magic the gathering!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:08 pm
OblivionKnight
Sosuuke

-.- We are talking about magic the gathering!!! gonk

lol  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items