Reply Community Lounge
Well if I had known that.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aachren

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Well. then, to look on the bright side, you'll manage die young.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm
So it turns out that I actually have 20/15 vision, what my problem is, is that my eyes strain to much when focusing on things closer to me, or even focusing period. I forget what he called it, it has a funny name. But I am getting a prescription, a very slight one, that will relax the muscles in my eyes he said. Long story short, my eyes will be better soon!  

God-Raped-Me

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:39 pm
So GRM is farsighted (hyperopia is apparently the proper term for it (I knew myopia is nearsightedness, but I had to look up the other one))?

But yay for getting a prescription to help soon!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 am
He said it wasn't so much as being farsighted, just that my eyes strain more then they should when reading things closer, giving me headaches and then not being able to see the things properly when far away. I still can't remember what it's called other then it starts with an E and sounds weird.

Edit: The closest thing I found is called accommodative disorder. Which states what I have, it's just not what the doc called it.  

God-Raped-Me

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 am
Farsighted is a shame as it can't be fixed properly.
but at least you'll have unhurting eyes =D

I'm shortsighted so I want to save money for an eye operation (laser sword in me eye) so that I can remove my stupid glasses  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Seriously, I couldn't even tell that you wore glasses! I'm sure you can remember me asking you how long you were wearing them for when you visited! rofl Naw, I'm just that horribly unobservant.

Also Wednesday is when I get my glasses! I can't wait! It will be so nice to not have my eyes go randomly blurry on me, and to not feel tired, and to not get these nasty headaches!!! Come one Wednesday!  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces