Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Me again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 am
Hey internet.

I know lately I've asked a lot of you for your prayers, and I do appreciate it. Austin's recovery has been fantastic, and my relationship with my family has improved since I asked all those months ago about my mom. But tonight has probably been the worst night of my life in a long, long time. You see, tonight I made up my mind to call off my engagement. I've been thinking about it, praying about it, talking to my family members, and just about everything I could think of for over a year now, trying to do everything I can to not go through with it, but I fear that this was the only option available. I love her, but she needs someone other than me, and God willing, she'll find him after this. But I still feel like my gut has been wrenched open, and I find it hard to concentrate on much any more. I don't know that I've ever been this low, but maybe that's a good thing. After all, it's only when we have nothing left, that we realize just how much we have. God has a plan, and if this is part of it, surely He will guide me where he needs me to be. But please pray for me. I'm at a very low point in my life right now.

As always, thank you, and God bless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Lord, I submit this prayer unto thy hands. Help guide his footsteps with strength and renewal. Protect Him as well my Lord from the enemy as well. Reveal his salvation my Lord as you direct him in Your Glory. Let Him know that everything is going to be ok. Show him where his heart will be my God. In your precious name I pray. Amen  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items