Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking for love (or just a good friend)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa Queen of Dark

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:20 am
I'm having a hard time getting over my ex-boyfriend (I thought he was a good person, turns out he isn't), and I figured I should put myself out there and see if I can find someone new. I think it'd help.

Anyway, I'm 16 (17 at the end of November), interested in reading, writing, anime, video games, nerdy stuff in general, movies, music and roleplaying. I'm quite shy with new people (not so much on the internet), so starting conversations might be awkward, but I'm usually fine once the conversation gets going. I'm also a little crazy (I think the word for it is 'quirky'), so hopefully that won't be an issue ^_^''

I'm looking for a guy who's fun, maybe teases a little bit, but knows where the line is and can be there for me if I'm not in a good place. Would help if we had similar interests too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 am
Misa Queen of Dark
I'm having a hard time getting over my ex-boyfriend (I thought he was a good person, turns out he isn't), and I figured I should put myself out there and see if I can find someone new. I think it'd help.

Anyway, I'm 16 (17 at the end of November), interested in reading, writing, anime, video games, nerdy stuff in general, movies, music and roleplaying. I'm quite shy with new people (not so much on the internet), so starting conversations might be awkward, but I'm usually fine once the conversation gets going. I'm also a little crazy (I think the word for it is 'quirky'), so hopefully that won't be an issue ^_^''

I'm looking for a guy who's fun, maybe teases a little bit, but knows where the line is and can be there for me if I'm not in a good place. Would help if we had similar interests too.

hi :3 i am patrick, you seem very nice.  

ayoo_golden knight55

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:38 pm
Hi there. =w=

I'm posting on the 'good friend' behalf, unless you're willing to be a tad experimental. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 am
So you are looking in gaia or real life? and if you are looking in real life through gaia, then you should mention what state and city you live in.  

XxAnge Des TenebresxX

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ManicBeatz

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Hello ^^ I am willing to be friends if you would like to hang out on Gaia sometimes. =)

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games