Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
a case of leukaemia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:17 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
my neighbour is... 18 i guess and he has a very treatable case of leukaemia for 5 years now... yes, cause somehow his body cannot cure it. :S

they are giving up, already in the phase where people around him tries to keep him happy untill he dies (altough he can go out sometimes and try live his life as a teenager)...

he and his family need God. please, consider them in your prayers...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 am
I'll be praying. I have a question, is he saved, gospel wise?  

starry night-163

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 pm
starry night-163
I'll be praying. I have a question, is he saved, gospel wise?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

hmm, not sure what you mean, maybe i don't recognize your expression cause english is not my mother language? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm
I think she means, is he saved? Has he accepted Christ? Is he Christian?  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:48 am
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
oww, ok. well, i think he believes in God but, comprehensively, is revolted... his parents pray to God, they pray for Him to cure their child. i'm affraid that if he dies, they will go like "why didn't You save him".
then i just won't know what to say, i'd feel stupid if i'd say "God wanted him there"... it would be like "shut up girl, you dunno how it is like to loose a child slowly". (gosh i dont!)

anyway, this is more or less the situation... they believe, but they are insecure. i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm
My Father, I pray for this young man right now and His illness. Touch Him my God and flow through Him as you Heal him. I have strong faith that you can heal this young man. Open his eyes and ears so he can learn your ways and receive Your Glory that reigns forever! Touch him my precious Jesus. I submit this prayer into Your hands. Amen  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

luvamberbug

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:33 pm
Luna Wolfgang
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
my neighbour is... 18 i guess and he has a very treatable case of leukaemia for 5 years now... yes, cause somehow his body cannot cure it. :S

they are giving up, already in the phase where people around him tries to keep him happy untill he dies (altough he can go out sometimes and try live his life as a teenager)...

he and his family need God. please, consider them in your prayers...

i know how u feel my grandma had lukemia and she died during surery and i miss her very dearly i will keep u in my prayers  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games