Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image"I've been burned so bad...

User Image

So, for those that don't know, I recently landed a job. Finally. I've been unemployed for nine months after that damn factory, and I finally have a source of income.

I am a cart pusher at Wal-mart.

It's a decent job. Minimum wage, and it's really just a lot of walking around the parking lot. Plus, I get benefits. And after working there ninety days, I get a 10% employee discount on merchandise. Tjis is gonna be great for helping me move out on my own. Things will be cheaper.

It humors me how I never really payed attention to the cart pushers until I became one. xd

So... that's really it... <_<

SPOONFEED TIEM
-Jobs
-Carts
_Walking (I do a lot of it)
-Congratulations
-Not noticing certain positions until you hold that position.
-Coca Cola and Pepsi in a duel to the death.

...but I still play with fire!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:07 pm
Congrats on your return to the working world. All of that walking will keep you fit and a 10% discount is pretty good too.

I just wish I could find a second job myself. I don't get enough hours. emo  

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Congrats Roland. Any income is better than no income, especially one with benefits.
I landed a job over the summer myself.
Might I just say one thing?....... please appreciate your teachers!(for the ones that actually work hard) I guarantee you they have more homework than you will ever get in your life.

Oh and as for positions you never noticed....standing all day; nothing will make you crave a chair like that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Congrats!

The whole noticing thing applies to a lot of things. Like if you dye your hair you'll notice more people with similar hair colour. Get a new vehicle and you'll see it everywhere... Unless it's some uber rare vehicle.

@El: Hell even being on the road to becoming a teacher gives you an a** load of homework! I have a test a week at least and 3 assignments due every week. I'm just lucky enough that I have enough sense to try and stay at least one week ahead of the work! School is hard. emo but I keep thinking about how much better life will be when I'm finally a teacher!  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff