I don't like it at all
View Results

chaosthingy

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 am
There was a planet in a galaxy which was very far from the earth. It was a desolate planet. Nobody could think of a use for it unless they had to use it as an aircraft interchange. Nobody remembered its name. They called it as 'Lonely Planet'.

One day, There was a UFO landed on it. Alien Linda steped out and started to look for some fuel. She was too forgetful. She didn't refill enough fuel before she left her planet. Lonely Planet was too small. She couldn't find anything but some trash. She contacted her planet and had to wait for her rescue.

Filled with boredom, she climbed upon a hill which looked like it had nothing on it. When she climbed over the top of the hill, there was a camp and a UFO at another side of the hill. Aliens Boo was there.

Alien Boo had already been there for days. He looked very depressed. There was a glitch on his screen in his craft and he couldn't fix it, in addition to that he couldn't communicate with his planet, his looked very desperate.

On this deserted planet, they had enough for a month but they had to spend long time waiting to be rescued. They started to search everywhere on the land for something to do or play with in order to pass time quickly. They searched everywhere and finally found a rope.

It was the best thing on the planet. They knew many games regarding knotting. They taught each other. When they got bored they played games with this rope. They never had time to be so relaxed like this before because everyone had to learn and work all the time in their own planet. Thay talked a lot and found it was the happiest time in their lives. The rope helped them to have the greatest time and tied their hearts together. They cherished this rope very much.

One day, Linda discovered that she had accidently tied a knot and it was very difficult to untie. She felt sorry about her mistake that she spent a full day trying to untie it. In Boo's planet, everybody focused to do things in a straightforwardly manner. Boo started to lose his patience. "Why don't you just cut it off? It's just a rope." he said,'without it, we still can talk.'

"No, I can't," Linda said, 'this is the best thing we have in this desolate land, we may not be able to find another one which is as long and as strong as this one. If on day we are rescued, we may not be able to meet anymore, it represents everything for me. I believe that it is better untied than severed."

Linda spent all her time to untie this rope. A couple of days later. Boo lost his patience again. ''I can't stand this any more." He took a pair of scissors and cut it off. The rope started bleeding...

The moral is: It is important to cherrish a tie of a relationship. Everything needs to be solved by negotiation. Cutting it off will terminate and often hurt deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Here's one from me.
I like the concept of having morals behind a story s it tends to give it more meanings. But, I'm hoping this is just a basic outline of what's so come and if it's not, it would be good to see this fleshed out into a full length piece with description of the landscape, characters, their thoughts and relationships to each other throughout and some lovely structured paragraphs.
So yeah, I'm looking forwards to seeing more on this :3  

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:55 pm
The easy option isn't always the best one. It may be faster to cut loose, but the things that go to those who work for their relationship will be be much more worthwhile.

That's my two cents on this moral type story. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 pm
The style feels appropriate for a "fable", but I don't really understand how either moral relates to the story. I don't understand how the rope "tied their hearts together" or why the knot is such a big problem, and if they both cherish the rope, how come Alien B is so willing to cut it?  

Mortok

Tipsy Exhibitionist

chaosthingy

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm
it's weird nobody posted here.I need help.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 pm
Weird. Guild informed me I got a reply here. but nothing.  

chaosthingy

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Finished Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items