Tiffany 'Feff' Woods--the frustatingly unaging mentor
View Results

just call me butt

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 am
Character One:

Name: Aqualiarept Ladd

Citizen: Red Queen

Weapon : Her glare. XD No, she has a trained peregrine falcon with a single feather painted with a deep red.

Attack: She usually uses her peregrine falcon and the members of RED to attack people.

Appearance: Aqualiarept

Bio: Aqualiarept had been trained by her father and mother to be the next heiress of the RED, and has been thought to be evil, and merciless. She trained long and hard, but somehow it came easy to her. Maybe it's just in her blood to be evil. She's proud to be the next, and she'll do everything in her power to destroy anything that comes in her way.

Personality: She hates everyone and treats them as slaves, really, except her parents. They're her weakness-- she'll do anything if they get kidnapped. She is cunningly smart, and beautifully evil. She's quite good in acting, and uses it to her advantage. She also knows how to play the violin and knows a few pieces. She'll get really mad at you if you get her name wrong, in any way.

*RED or ALICE? RED

((So, this first character is from a roleplay called 'Wonderland City'. So I guess you can pretty much figure out what the plot is, Alice goes, then Red Queen takes over Wonderland, and Alice comes back. The usual. I made her just an hour ago. Comments? Suggestions? Criticisms are much appreciated. Anything will do, really.

*RED and ALICE are organizations, me thinks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 am
Character Two:

Name: Amy

Sex: Female

Appearance: She has her light brown hair up in pigtails, har bags separated in two sides. She has this 'You are inferior and stupid, therefore you must bow down to me' look in her blue gray eyes. She brings around books, tied with a ribbon. And she also has a closed, black jar, tied on her back.

Personality:

Her name means something. It was not an ordinary name of any girl with braided hair. No. It is the name of a male demon. And because of that, she turned out to be like him. She is the smartest one of the three, and owns several ancient, rare books.

She always studies them with great interest, and exchanges her rare knowledge for those who want to give her a human soul. Human souls somehow make her more powerful. Although other souls of other species would work, too. They are less effective though.

She's also sadistic, and loves watching her sister-Luna-kill other people, while she takes the souls and puts them into her jar for safe-keeping.

Powers: The power to get souls from humans, and other species.

((This second character is also from a roleplay, mainly about three siblings go to Earth and destroy it all, and is a demon.))  

just call me butt

Prophet

just call me butt

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 am
Third Character:

My name is: Mina Patterson

I am: 18 years old

They say that I'm and I think that I am:

They also say that I'm too much of a perfectionist. But hey, I can't resist the urge to do things better. I like skateboarding, but I skateboard when no one's looking. No one knows I'm a skateboarder. They all think I'm a bubble pop gum girl. A girl with high grades. A girl who's with the cheerleaders but doesn't cheer. A girl who really likes pink. Well, then. Let them think that way. I don't care.

What transpired during my life:

I live a very ordinary life. I live with a pesky little brother, and with parents who adore high grades. I'm with the so-called popular group in school. Some people hate me because I'm with the popular girls and think my attitude is as sour as the girls I'm with. I've got several medals. I commute to school every weekday with the train. And I do things that other people don't know. You know, the usual.

Oh, I almost forgot about:

I like reading books, and watching scary movies. I like Chinese food a lot. I'm born on December 5th. I usually dream coming to a very weird land. But that's all I remember, that my dream is about a weird land.

((I only noticed it now; I'm prone to making characters who read books. Hm...

This is from another roleplay called 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds: What REALLY happened'. I love that RP. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 am
Fourth Character:

NAME: Tiffany 'Feff' Woods

APPEARANCE:

She has platinum blonde hair, almost always tied into two low pigtails with black ribbons. Her eyes are a clear blue-- with the look that says: 'Listen to me, right now!' She often wears black and white, and the rare gray. She wears a black and white dress when she performs, and mostly around the house. She likes wearing thin, knee-high socks, long with black doll shoes. She has the height of 5'0. She is quite thin, though has some muscle in her.

HISTORY:

She wandered here about six years ago, when she was only fifteen years old. She was from a rich family, but she was never satisfied. She always looked for something else, something interesting, something... magical.

She secretly slipped away unnoticed from her house, bringing a backpack, and food and drinks enough for two days. She thought of returning before she left the house, and tried remembering the steps back to her house.

Eventually, she got lost, and stumbled upon the carnival.

She doesn't know her 'deformity', but it is showing as she grows older. And that's the problem exactly, she wasn't growing old. And she remained in the height she had when she was only fifteen. Which was 5'0.

She noticed this, and frowned. She wants to grow taller. Was there something wrong in some part of her brain that made her grow? And she at least wants to look a bit old. She wasn't seen as someone mature. Always. But becoming a mentor was a large step. She was proud to be a mentor. Very proud.

PERSONALITY:

Mature, doesn't like getting into fights, hates the fact that she was not getting old. Hates it when people don't take her seriously. Proud of being a mentor.

ROLE: Mentor

((Yes, you guessed right-- it's from ANOTHER roleplay. It's called 'Midnight Carnival'. This is about a rarely visited carnival. It's going through some tough money issues.))  

just call me butt

Prophet

just call me butt

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 am
Character Five:

Character Name: Nathaniel Menn

Costume: Pirate

Appearance:

Had dark green eyes, and wavy brown hair that reaches his nape. He stands at 5'11 and has a quite physically fit, though quite on the pale side, body. He refrains from talking and laughing, so his face is quite a bit... well... hollow, bored and empty. Halloween is an exception, for it is his favorite holiday since he was a little kid. On Halloween his face is always bright, and his eyes always laughing. He loves wearing fit sweatshirts and jackets, and snug jeans. He prefers wearing slippers, but he wears rubber shoes whenever he goes out. He likes wearing assorted bands around his wrists and puts on three different bands everyday.

Appearance after change:

After the change, his brown hair became longer, and it turned a coal black. His eyes, oh wait, he was rid of one eye, turned black too. He has a healing scar on his left cheek. Good thing none of his feet turned into a wood peg. His clothing was the same thing he wore for Halloween-a quite ripped striped shirt, a red band around his head, black short pants, and black slippers. He now held a sword in his hand.

Personality:

Nathaniel is usually void of emotion, but he is not an unfeeling person. He actually feels a lot of things, but chooses not to portray it. He is a man of few words. When someone tells a real funny joke, he smiles, but no more.

When his father passed away, not a tear was shed from his eyes, though he was feeling an overwhelming sadness.

Halloween is his favorite holiday because his dad always accompanied him when he goes trick-or-treating, and never complained while his son goofed around. He respects people of higher authority, and rules.

Nathaniel's personality changed-- he became more talkative, and his talk was the pirate's talk, and he had the urge to steal, steal, steal! Now, he has no more manners, and practically laughs and spits at everything.

Biography:

Nathaniel has two siblings--paternal twins. They are 5 years younger than him. They annoy him, for they talk too much. But he just ignored them. He'll never get anything from being angry anyways. Nathaniel was 12 when his father passed away. He never stopped trick-or-treating though. His mother always frowns when he goes out for candies, especially when he declines to take the twins with him. He doesn't mind though. His mother should be used with him by now.

((And yet, this is from another roleplay, 'All Hollow's Eve'. The main thing is they go out adventuring in the woods on Halloween, when a witch spots them and turns them into their very own costumes! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 am
Character Six:

Name: Lily Monde

Dorm: Star Dorms

Special Abilities: She uses voodoo dolls, pins, and black magic. You know the routine.

Weapons:

Her only weapon is her trusty black wand made from the wood of the Birch trees, with a magic enhancer at the tip, which is a small piece of the rarely found black diamond. Though she also uses a thick black book in doing spells, and her broomstick for occasional traveling.

Personality:

She is a forgetful witch, a bad thing for a witch to be. So she always carries around a black book she compresses into a small size with her power. She doesn't like it when things go wrong, it makes her small heart beat fast. She doesn't love anymore. Even her own mother, for the reason that she wouldn't tell her who her father is. She is a bit flirty, but will stop at a certain point. She loves to mystify people a lot. Her powers are a little uncontrollable and strong.

History:

Her father is demon, and her mother is too ashamed to tell her. An incubus, to be precise. And she only lived with her witch mother contented, though always looking for her father, or any information related to him. She knows it is impossible to do so, because she doesn't even know his name, nor his face. She has never loved anyone, for fear of them leaving her. She never had any good friends, either. So, to preoccupy her time, she studied and performed rituals and spells with her mother and her fellow witches. She has lost important things along the way. Like her second wand, the one used if her first wand is lost. And her first ruby. Rubies are precious to her, because they somehow attract her. Her mother sent her to this school, for she knows Lily will be in good hands.

Quotes:

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear."

"That simply cannot be."

"With a little of this, and that, it can be done."

Appearance:

Looks like this:

User Image

Dresses up in public like this:

Click Here. I somehow couldn't place it here.

Her witch attire is:
User Image

((This character is from a guild called 'Celestial Crystals Academy'. biggrin ))  

just call me butt

Prophet

just call me butt

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 am
Character Seven:

Name: Minori Aki

Dorm: Star Dorm

Special Abilities:He can make your body go to waste and your blood go to ashes...

Weapons: He never saw the need for weapons, really.

Personality:

He's friendly, if you call friendly grimacing(or staring) at you. But he's really trying his best to control his powers, and someday hopes to get rid or even lessen the effect of his powers. Minori hates his whole entire existence. He usually threatens people.

History:

Minori's mother died giving birth to him, likely because of his deadly powers. And his father ran away, and started a new family. He was taken from family to family, until one family sent him to school, which is here. He was never really depressed about the death of his mother nor his runaway father. No one will really ever love him, so why bother looking for a family or for someone who'll love you?

Quotes:

"Stupid powers."

"Hey, do you want me to kill you?"

"Sorry, force of habit."

Appearance:

Usually wearing jackets and shirts of dark colors, and looking blankly at the air, his eyes are a bit dull, and his expression bland.
User Image

((Yesh, still from the same guild as Lily's.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 am
Character Eight:

Name: Yukio Aki

Appearance: Yukio
He has gray eyes, take note.

Bio: He played guitar when he was only 8, and started to love it more and more. He played his father's guitar until his father bought him his own--the same color as his hair. He was definitely overjoyed. He was 10 years old then. He had to buy a bigger guitar, but kept his first guitar in his closet. He was excited when he got admitted to the Symphony Academy. His parents happily supported their only son. He also got addicted to sweets when he started buying his own guitar.

Instrument:Vocals 2, Guitar 2

Band: Boy Band

Personality:

As you know, Yukio loves playing the guitar. He only started singing three years ago. He loves sweets too. He loves the snow, and always composes the best songs he had ever composed when it's winter. He almost always gets what he wants. Is very dedicated in music and his studies in the Symphony Academy. he is quite friendly, but won't take the first step.

((He's from a romance roleplay, 'Musical Harmony'.))  

just call me butt

Prophet

Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces