Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Prayers for my issue?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:46 am
I've had a problem with cutting over the past year and a half. I've been able to keep it well hidden from my parents with out giving them a reason to think I was cutting in the first place. But Others I love have noticed and found out. It's starting to make me alone here on earth because they all hate seeing me hurt myself or just hurt in general. I would like some prayers for God to help me get over cutting and find a different outlet....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 am
I used to cut myself too, i'll gladly pray for you.Although, in a few words of wisdom, there really is no point in cutting yourself, you're not helping with any real pain, creating pain to prevent another pain is very foolish.Back when i used to cut myself on a regular basis, i finally realized that doing this was pointless, because no matter how much i cut, there will always be another reason for me to do it again.That's when i decided to finally face my problems, and my life got a whole lot better, with the help of God, and others, you can have a happy life.I mean, there are people that hate seeing you cause yourself pain, talk to them about your problems, if they can't listen, then come to me.I'd gladly listen to any problem you may have.I know you don't know me, but that doesn't mean i won't listen to your problems, and talk to you about them.

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Thank you Harisieo... There might be a time when I take you up on that Offer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 pm
I'll be praying for you ^_^  

starry night-163

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 pm
Haisieo Korigashine
I used to cut myself too, i'll gladly pray for you.Although, in a few words of wisdom, there really is no point in cutting yourself, you're not helping with any real pain, creating pain to prevent another pain is very foolish.Back when i used to cut myself on a regular basis, i finally realized that doing this was pointless, because no matter how much i cut, there will always be another reason for me to do it again.That's when i decided to finally face my problems, and my life got a whole lot better, with the help of God, and others, you can have a happy life.I mean, there are people that hate seeing you cause yourself pain, talk to them about your problems, if they can't listen, then come to me.I'd gladly listen to any problem you may have.I know you don't know me, but that doesn't mean i won't listen to your problems, and talk to you about them.
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I completely agree with this. I used to cut as well and though it was hard to stop I gained the power through God and talking with others who've been down the road of depression and self mutilation. I'm not proud of the scars I bare today but they serve as a reminder for the places I don't wish to be ever again. If you need anyone to talk to, you can message me here or if you have a facebook, we can talk there too. I understand your pain and wish for you to be well in mind, body, and soul. I am praying for you!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 pm
Heavenly Father, I pray that you cut these strongholds away from her. Unbound the chains that are keeping her down. She is Your child Father and seeking You. Give her the strength to overcome these burdens. Heal her wounds as well my Lord with Your anointed hands. Flow through her with Your spirit. In Your precious name I pray. Amen

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neil Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm
I'd hate to use tough love but you need to stop. If you don't like the bad habit JUST STOP IT! The Lord will help but you need to decide whether or not you want to take it. Life is a hard MF your better off just dealing with the harshness of the world than hurting yourself to make it better. Life is going to push you down but what you need to do is get back up on your feet. Throw out your razors and/or whatever else you use to cut yourself with and stop this for good. Then look up to the Lord and with all your heart shout "NO! I will not do this to myself anymore! I have to much respect for all that you've given me to throw it all away!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 am
Continue to put aside the things of your old nature, and put everything you do, for the Lord. He will continue to pour out more blessings. In order to let this happen, we must allow Him to, and believe He can do it! :3

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items