Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 pm
I could offer Akuma for some general/friend RP for Reject. :3

She has a rough, rebellious exterior, but is gentle at heart, and caring. I think it would be interesting to see them interact, since they're both Kalonas who aren't really evil, so to speak. xD

And Akuma is in dire need of RP as well, and character development. xP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 pm
Mediciner: Of course you can have Reject RP. He hasn't had much since I've gotten him, which is a shame. . . . >: I'm looking forward to your new girl, so congratulations on her!

Shi: Oooh, she's lovely! As I told Meds, Reject could certainly use any and all RP. He'd be pretty shy around her though, as he's rather socially awkward, and he's used to bad receptions with kalona kind . . . so . . .would be fun. We can both get them some development and RP! If you want to start an RP, while I'll likely be slow (can only really respond to posts on the weekend) I won't abandon it. :> Feel free to toss me a link! He can show up anywhere, but is most active and awake at night.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 pm
Haha, I'm not usually able to respond during the week either, so it works. xD

Should I PM the link or just post it here?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:17 pm
Uta

Did you start the Sun Chaser-Atraiu meet RP or do you want me to start it tomorrow?  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:21 pm
Deadly: If you could start it that would be amazing. I fail at starting things recently and look forward to seeing how they get along. : D

Shi: Feel free to PM me the link, or post it here, or both. Either way I look forward to finally getting to dust Reject off! And will be glad to RP with someone who doesn't mind my slowness.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:12 am
Ok, I finally started it. Two Adventurers Meet  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 pm
Uta

Tag
Sorry for the wait...  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8