Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[CLOSED]-No posting, please. Gonna open up a new thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Foal RP is fine. :3
Would you mind setting it up? I'm a little distracted lately and don't want to forget.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 pm
Tag ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 am
Will do Anii! I will post it in here when I get around to it, unless you would prefer me to PM it to ya. ^_^

And Tag for Moon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 am
@Dark: o-o Wow, you are amazing... so many rp's at once... <3 I wouldn't mind lightening your load and setting up ours if you'd like? ^_^  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm
That would be AMAZING, Alanna! <33

hehe, I can keep up with these, it's getting a new idea to set up that takes me a while when I've got all of these going. XD So again, that would be GREAT! <333

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm
Tag ^_^  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Annnd a rather belated tag.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 am
Uhm I can start ours if you'd like, Darkmoon, if you don't mind how terrible I am at starting. Or would you be cool with maybe some AIM rp? I like IM rp more, myself.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 pm
-taking Brackenhide x Ferra to IM RP-

Tag for Cherie, and Zephira!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm offering him up for anyone of yours. XD I don't know who to pick!

Info

He has the ability to speak and see the dead.

Hania Shen is very timid. knows he is scary and scares others away. He knows this very well. So this makes him very cautious around others. If someone has a lot of energy and is bouncy, there is a good chance he won't go near you. He will simply walk away. He doesn't say much, but his words will send chills through you. It's because he is a spirit and his words are like ice.

He is very nice and can be an extremely loyal friend once you get to know him, but it takes a lot of getting use to how he is. He doesn't understand feelings and when you try to explain it he still doesn't understand. So it's best to leave him alone about it. Word to the wise...it's best not to develop feelings for him because he won't understand them and might end up breaking your heart.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am
Hey DD!

I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about our RP, I'm just having a hard time with RL. emo *points to sig*

I'll let you know when I come back permanently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm
*Keeps forgetting ><* Tag  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

And a very belated reply! I'm sorry for the delay. I'm afraid I've been rather busy with responsibilities, both online and IRL. <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Tag! ;3  

Sawaki

Three Tailed Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm
If you're up for more RP with Brackenhide, I'd like to offer Coyote?
User Image
She's a trickster and is hardly ever serious. She enjoys speaking in riddles, although it's unclear if any of them hold meaning. She's never met anyone with his sort of personality and I don't know how she'd react, so I thought it might be interesting? :3

And if you're still looking for foal RP with Acanthus despite him being an adult, I do have Kali~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In a word, Kali is a follower. She's a quiet and submissive kind of girl who doesn't like attention. She feels awkward and lost if someone isn't telling her where to go and what to do. She will generally gravitate toward those with the qualities of a leader, standing silently in their shadow in hopes of becoming just a bit more like them.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff