Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
Blog 'o' the Blonde One. A.K.A, Malice Dreamweaver

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 pm
*sigh* I've never done one of these before, but I figure I should give it a shot. You know, can't knock something until you try it.

Today I got the car. I'm unlicensed in driving (I only have my permit) but my mom insisted that I take her to work and borrow the car. Why? Because my older brother's girlfriend has work later and she "needs to get to work somehow". So, to make me borrow the car, she woke me at 9 AM.
For most people, 9 in the morning isn't so rough. Most high school kids are getting up before the sun to get ready. However, I need more than ten hours of sleep. There's some speculation about if I'm anemic or not. Either way, I usually wake up around 11, and due to my work schedule (I work night shifts), if I wake up any earlier I get grumpy, lazy, crude and not nice overall. So I sleep in.
I was woken this morning to my mother bitching me out about not wanting to wake up. When I reminded her that I need lots of sleep, she told me about my brother and his woman. My brother will pop up a lot. He's one of the three or four scourges of my existence.

"You're brother didn't go to school today, and Tiffany (his girlfriend) needs to be at work later."

"*groan* Do I really have to? I'm trying to sleep."

"Your brother needs the car today. Hurry up and get dressed!"

So, here I am, grumpy with a sick cat. I forgot to mention that my cat has something weird going on with his eyes and I've been worried sick about him. He's my baby. :3 I have to take him to the vet today, and my brother wants to get in the way of that.
*sigh* FML.
thank you for reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 pm
I had a dream my old best friend came back and apologized for being an a**. I miss her.
That's all.  

Malice Dreamweaver

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:12 pm
My mother, brother and girlfriend were all attacked by my dog. Now, my dog is usually a very sweet boy, but when my brother's male dog gets near him, they start antagonizing each other and usually end up fighting. It's a very typical thing with two male dogs, and it didn't surprise me to hear that they had started fighting. However, when I heard that my mom got hurt...
I usually don't like my family much. I'm very apathetic towards them, but there are a few situations where I care for them. This is one of them. When things like this happen, I feel bad for talking smack about them, even if they deserve it.
Well, they're all on medicine and are getting better. It makes me happy and very annoyed at the same time. When they have something going for them, they use it. Be it grabbing something or forgetfulness.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Theme of today: What The F**kery

I went to the Harry Potter Midnight Premier thing with a friend of mine, and another one got pissed at me. I don't believe I did anything wrong, and she's being like this. The thing that irks me the most? She did it on Facebook. No phone call, no text message, Facebook. That's pretty low.  

Malice Dreamweaver

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff