[PUBLIC] Cherie's Plot Thread - Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 pm
*shrugs* xD Whom ever you want to play. ^^ Makes not difference to me really.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 am
ballin. x}

What means of rp are you up for? I'm... not too big on guild rp, but I can try? Or IM rp, or in thread to see how they interact?

I sort of have this idea of her traveling to the mountains. She likes to travel, and they've been intriguing her.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Ack! Sorry for the belated responses. Things have gotten a mite busy here. Regarding means of RP... I tend to prefer Guild roleplay, honestly, but I am tentatively willing to use another method, if necessary.

Kesmi, I have no real preference on who to play, but if you're wanting a truly evil Soquili, you might consider one of the Kalona or my Skinwalker. If you want a dark unicorn, Wendigo will certainly suffice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image What do you need for her plot wise? If anything. ^^ <3

Miss Cherie

Tbh, at this point I'm just looking for friendship and so on for her. XD Personal growth. That kind of thing. What were you interested in?

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:47 pm
Miss Cherie

I can give her that! What is she like? I have a few options for her. But I'd like to know some base knowledge about her? Like if she's into healing, or traveling or if she's easily spooked, or wary of others. ^^

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image AND him. ^^ I just got him recently and keep forgetting he's in my teepee.

These are all the options I have for her for character development. It just depends on what you need specifically for her. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 pm
Miss Cherie

-loves on- <33

User Image
Would your Ash have any interest in meeting Arlii? She's a strong willed, spunky and fearless yet she harbors an uncertainty in her ability to be a leader as she acquired the title of herd leader at a young age. It might be interesting to have them discuss what they view as "evil". Arlii's herd is out to destroy all skinwalkers.

User Image
Annnd would the beautiful Bellatrix enjoy meeting Razor?? She'd be so thrown off by someone crazier then she is xD

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas