Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Small problem...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm
I feel like it's kind of silly to ask for prayer about this but it's worrying me and could be a big problem if it doesn't work out...

I lost my purse the other day, it had my wallet in it with my debit card, ID, driver's license, and other stuff in it. Thankfully I still have my keys and phone, but if I don't find it soon it could lead to big problems, especially with that debit card...
I can't freeze my account or anything either, because my account number was in there as well. (Note, bad idea to leave your card and your bank info in the same place...)

I'm pretty sure I left it in my friend's car, they're going to check tomorrow.
There's a small chance I left it at a McDonalds, which would be very worse. It's late to call them now but I'll call them tomorrow.

I'm not so much worried about the possessions themselves, it's the fact that my parents and I will have to find a way to replace them, and that will put a lot of stress on us, especially since my parents are paying for college and money isn't terribly tight right now, but it's definitely important for us to watch what we spend...

So, I'm asking for prayer that I can find it and everything will be okay, and that I can have comfort for tonight so that I can take care of this stuff tomorrow.
Thank you, all. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am
I prayed for you Hopefully you find them  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Ugh, still haven't found it.

I called the McDonalds, they haven't found it, and my friend didn't find it in the car either.
sad

So now I'm thinking it was either stolen at the McDonalds or from my dorm, I don't think I could've left it anywhere else.
Also, my dad is out of town and the bank is closed, so I can't freeze my debit account until tonight.

This is definitely upsetting and stressful.
Thank you for your prayers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

do you have online banking? Check it and see if any purchases have been made and report the incident to the bank come Monday morning. They don't have to freeze the account but they can cancel your debit card and issue a new one.

I will pray that everything will be found safe and sound with nothing missing or messed up!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm
OUCH!! That sounds like trouble! I'll be praying for you.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games