Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:50 am
User Image

Pherri is very curious, but also a little shy. I've never Rped him before, so will fill in plot ideas when I have more of a feel for him. For now, he is just here to help you raise your stats by giving you some one for your Soq to talk to.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:00 am
User Image

Work in progress. To be Computed.

Computed?

Computerized, Conferred, Complimented, Crafted, Completed...

Continued?

Whatever :: Crossly::

Yeah, that Metria. Long story. Bonus points to anyone who can name her son!  

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 pm
Accidental quote when I meant to edit. Please ignore this post. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm
I'd like to offer Auri as a friend for Pachu'a.

Currently, Auri is on a mission to find his sibling - they were seperated as baskets. I'm thinking that in the process the two would meet and Auri would ask Pachu'a's help in finding Pele. Hopefully, they'd mesh well and become friends. Auri would leave to find his sibling, but keep in touch and the friendship could really grow after Auri's found Pele.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 am
Bardess Ookami

I was wondering if you would be interested in tossing Pachu'a and my girl Taja together for his second plot? Well if it gets to that point via RP? :]
User Image
Personality: Taja is a very kind and gentle mare who has more then her fair share of heart break. Thus her personality has suffered a bit. She is more thoughtful of others, quieter (but not shy), and is not afraid to say when she does not agree with something. However, she's not going to bully someone about her opinion or what they should think. Taja is a little afraid to fall in love again just because she was so heartbroken over the loss of her last relationship. While she is not going to be overly emotional or depressed, anyone that interacts with her will have to hold some kind of understanding of her 'awkwardness' so to speak, on the subject of love or a relationship.
As for him being mean, I doubt it would impact her tooo much considering how she was before she lost her lifemate. At this point she is just working her way back to that and is just very hesitant in a lot of things. x3 I think she would be able to wait around for him just fine as she also would not admit right away that she cared for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 am
Nenmau
I have a female seathie named chinook. Sweet business oriented, hard working, and plain looking as white bread :/
Infact she's not really what anyone would call very feminine at all. Aside from her voice which is pleasant. Not quite a siren of the sea by any means but pretty none the less.
Perhaps these two could be buddies?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out