Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
traveling husband

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

My husband will be traveling to a few hours away and he will be having to sleep in our van for the duration. I am asking that everyone would pray for traveling mercies as well as safe keeping while he is gone. He doesn't know the area but he needs to take care of a ticket he received driving through that area to his hometown.

Also while he is away he will make an extra journey to his hometown to keep up on the warranty of our tires on our car as well as talk with his father and other family members in letting them know we will no longer be bringing our daughter there because of a threat my husband received from his sister's husband. My husband's therapist is one of many who have advised us to not taking our daughter back there and to go down there they could report it to CPS (since we were involved with them during the 1st year of our daughter's life). It's going to be difficult for his family to understand the why's of it because most of them will just say "don't tell so and so that you came down here" or they'll say not to take the threat seriously and what not. So I ask for prayers of understanding and that though it will hurt some members of his family they won't lash out and upset my husband with blaming me or saying harsh things.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm
I will be praying for your husband and that what ever may happen will be for the best  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items