Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 am
User ImageHi guys. Its Biki! Anyways my muse has been pretty dead lately, however since my girl has grown it seems to be slowly worming its way back from the forgotten abyss where it took up residence. I would like to say first off I am a fast tagger and a literate RPer. I am wanting these plots to be fun and my motivation dies when I have to wait weeks for a reply so please be quite snappy in replying since I will be tagging you every day. Feel free to post after reading this K. Its a very casual plot thread.

Essence is a fairly young mare, count her as a teenager. She is still growing and leaning about the world but now has more freedom than she had as a foal. She is clumsy and a little bit shy on first meeting however after a while she warms up and shows her friendly and cheerful personality. She has very strong views taught to her by her family in Eden and when her mind is made up on something its very hard to change it. - still working on it B| this is why I need RP

So these are the plots I would really like to take up. Slots are unlimited.

• A Nanny - Essence loves children and I would love it if maybe she found a lost or even abandoned foal that she could help out and care for. She loves kids because at heart she still is one.

• A Flirt - Since she was a foal Essence has been taught that any physical contact with males is dishonourable unless you are mated. I would like for someone to try flirting with her, so she could eventually click and then tell him off for being unclean. LOL!

• A Pregnant Mare - She has been training pretty much all her life to become a mid-wife so she would love to meet a mare who she could help through her pregnancy and maybe even be there to care for her through the birth.

• I am also open to any other plots people might have - Just post them in the thread and we can talk about them. Bare in mind I do not want to introduce her to evil as of yet.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

I think I can offer Genesis for your "flirting" plot. He'll feel his "babies" tug at him to tell him that they're hungry, and he'll find the closest mare or animal to either coax into giving him their blood for his "babies". I can imagine his familiar hummingbird to be attacked by his "babies" and flit away to safety. Maybe he'll find safety by Essence and will draw Genesis towards her.

nwn Just a thought~

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:10 pm
AWESOME heart

RP idea is awesome. Remember guys, I can do the same plot more than once because they will never totally be the same C:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Aaron's up for Rp either now or in the future, I have no RP plot ideas at the moment though, but if you're interested in future RP or whatever just tell me (:  

vballlvr5

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff