Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
A Gundum Or An Eva ? U Decied

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ERM WHO WILL WIN??!?!?
GUNDUMS THEY RULEE!!!
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
EVAS THERE SOOO DREAMY!!
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!!!!
45%
 45%  [ 10 ]
ERm wats An eva Or gundum?!?!?
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

SakuraMist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:53 am
Well if a gundam off of GundumWing And an Eva Got into it who will win? And Explane why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:41 am
Thish ish going to the japanamania subforum domokun  

Kinta the Skank

Joe_Higashi365

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:24 am
Naturally, a Gundam would win. I'll even break down the competition with each of the Gundams (including the Tallgeese.) Lets start with the Tallgeese first.....

Tallgeese Vs. Eva-1

As soon as the tallgeese lands, NERV activates Eva-1 and launches it to intercept the approaching moble suit. Before Eva-1 has made it to the surface, Tallgeese's sensors have already picked it up, and Zechs takes to higher ground to better assess the situation. Once airborne, Shinji believes he has an easy target, and commences to open fire on the Tallgeese. Naturally, Zechs puts his shield up and easily deflects the attack. Then Zechs notices that his enemy has an umbilical cord attached, giving him his energy. He then proceeds to hail the Eva unit, and with a cold stare, says to Shinji "For the honor of the Sanc Kingdom, you will die by my hand on this battlefield.", and charges Eva-1 at top speed. Shinji, clearly shaken by the words spoken by this unknown enemy, fires wildly at the charging blaze of white. Misato hails Shinji and tells him to calm down, and remember that his AT field is still active, and that his enemy is completely unaware of it. Sensing something is wrong, Zechs stops JUST shy of Shinji's AT field and rockets straight up. Eva-1 leaps to grab ahold of the Tallgeese, COMPLETELY underestimating the speed of the white mobile suit and it's pilot, aptly named "The Lightning Count", because right then, Zechs spins around, and shoots Eva-1 point blank in the head with his Dober Cannon 4 times. Zechs then charges forward and plants Eva-1's back into the ground. Using his beam sabers, he pins down Eva-1 and proceeds to shoot the umbilical cord, destroying it. The timer starts counting down. Shinji, now fearing for his life, rips himself out of the ground and shoulder tackles the Tallgeese. Zechs watches in awe as Eva-1 yanks out the beam sabers that pinned it's shoulders to the ground and cast them aside as if they were toys. Shinji lets out a primal scream as he leaps onto the Tallgeese and unleashes a wild attack that catches Zechs off guard and renders the main boosters inoperable. Using the Tallgeese's 9 auxilliary thrusters, Zechs barely escapes Eva-1's onslaught, but with the critical damage the suit has sustained, he knows he has to end this battle quickly. Zechs picks up one of his beam sabers and once again charges Eva-1, Shinji pulls and activates his high frequency vibrating knife, and charges at the approaching Tallgeese. Just as Eva-1 strikes, Zechs turns and lets Shinji stab his shield. The blade goes through the shield, shattering it, and into the left arm of the Tallgeese, completely immobilizing it. But before Shinji can capitalize on his attack, his pod is ejected from Eva-1.....his 4 minutes are up. Right at that point, Zechs spins around and slices Eva-1 in half, barely missing the escaping capsule containing Shinji. Satisfied with his victory, Zechs leaves the battlefield with an empty feeling, saying "It seems I am destined to fight meaningless battles in an endless cycle of war."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:12 pm
question  

roronoa_zoro51

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:33 pm
dude... that was really long. all i can say is gundam would win cuz it kicks a** xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:03 pm
gundams i think  

divine-abyssal

IHaveLeftGoodbye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:39 pm
The Burning Gundam  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:27 pm
Deathsythe.......Hell. Because it's awesome. whooo  

Windmill Of Your Mind

ShioriKisaragi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:24 pm
I'd vote for Deathscythe Hell... Duo is my favorite character  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:30 pm
so totaly gundam!!!! that's all ihave to say for now...... not sure which one, but one of them... they all rock lol  

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games