Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Roman's Dream World-- First custom! Amnon is on his way!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Please no posting.
Any questions, or comments? Message me.
Plots? Message me.

Just a note: Depending the colorist, and the slots offered, I might skip around on my quests. Just going with what ever gives me the best chances of winning.

8u ararar

Total of Current Quest: 12,150,275G+

Stuff for my benefit:
Custom and Edit Information
Custom Forum
Tag Gallery
Familiars & Item Forum
Breeding Forum
Breeding Information

Donators!
Syaoran-Puu -- 200k (Pure!) heart heart heart
XxPrimevalPandaxX -- 170k (Pure!) heart heart heart
Insane Butterfly -- 350k (Pure!) heart heart heart

Current Levels of Importance:
Amnon
Eric Northman
Victoria
Ambros
Sophia
Cursed Corpse Powder (not yet available)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 pm
"Where ever I am... there will always be women."

-Eric Northman

Eric Northman --- Stackhouse Books / True Blood Cosplay
Male

Warhorse
One stage

This cosplay is based off his human state, not vampire.

Personality:
Based off of Eric Northman (Trueblood character)
Flirtatious
Cocky
Arrogant

Plots:
None quite developed.
Message me?

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: War (with leg feathers)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: the human Eric Northman (Trueblood & Stackhouse Novel)
WIP Needed? Please? c:

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I've provided below a ref colored by me but thats just to provide you the colors I'd like to see. I wish for you to color him in a simple and natural way, and maybe not as dark I've done. I wish him to not look so palomino. -sweat- I like soft, glowy colors, and light-speckles though. o uo-b I trust in your judgment but wouldn't mind seeing a wip before the edits are added on? (assuming you color the markings before the edits) Unless you oppose to wips. xD; Then its all good.
Face: Included in the body.
Mane & Tail: Medium length (as long as medium allows), slightly curled pale blond hair, maybe a little dirty cut to at different lengths (some bang and other lengths brushing around his neck).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to matches his mane and tail. <3
Reference Image(s):
Loose Coat Ref
Some grim, but not included in the hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nay.
Wings: Nay.
Fins: Nay.
Scales: Nay.
Pelt: Yes; just not skinwalkers? xD;
Other Notes: Nay.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Pelt
True Love Necklace (gold)
Shin Guards (front: fur padding matching the pelt; back: matching those in the first reference)
The Viking Crown (gold)
A simple knife in sheath, strapped to his thigh with brown leather.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pelt / Back Shin Guards
True Love Symbol
Crown from the side
Crown from the front
Crown being worn (middle)
Knife Shape - shape only. Not color or design.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eric Northman
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed: Viking
Temper: Cocky
Mate: ---
Tag Background: <3
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Quest: Waiting on slot!
Goal: 750k

Attempts
First Try - Samuality's February Customs 2011
Second Try - Agneza's July Customs 2011
Third Try - Mindsend's July Customs 2011
Fourth Try - Beejoux's August Customs 2011
Fifth Try - Ririka's August Customs 2011

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:46 pm
Ambros --- Painted Cardinal
Male

One-stage Draft

Edits:
2 Male Cardinal Bird
Custom tail, mane, and fetlocks

Personality:
Loves to sing, and has a lovely voice
Passionate
Heartbroken (?)

I am partially seeking Ambros because I'll be attending the college of my dreams this coming year, and cardinals is their mascot.

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Character; Themed from the mascot of my dream college I'll be attending in the fall.
WIP Needed?: Not necessary but appreciated.

Body: A naturally colored red/brown paint, with more color than white showing on his body. (reference images for more details)
Face: Shown in reference.
Mane & Tail: Mane and tail is totally up to you. As long as its long, and white (feel free to add a highlight(s) of either black or red-brown). The only accessories are cardinal feathers, but even then you don't have to include them. = u= ( Just no braids. D: I don't like braids. ; n; )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and flowly, matching the hair. <3
Reference Image(s):
Face
Body (Loose reference, not exact. More color than white. Your choice of how it exactly turns out.)
Marking Edges (Jagged, unsmoothed.)
Milky/Translucent edges to her markings. (Permission granted from Aethubryn to use Pandora as a reference, as well for staff to message her for conformation of her permission.)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No.
Wings: No.
Fins: No.
Scales: No.
Pelt: No.
Other Notes: Right leg down, please.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
2 male cardinal birds. One on his hind quarters, the other at his feet.
Tubby tubby. <3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ambros
Breed: Horse Breed, Paint
Temper: Passionate
Tag Background: 026 (tag gallery)
Tag feather color(s): Cardinal Red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Goal: 850k

Quote:
His familiar! Eliron! <3
User Image

Attempts
First Try - Mindsend's February Customs 2011
Second Try - Beejoux's March Customs 2011

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am
Cardinal Familiar Quest! - Completed!
Quote:

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Soquili Familiar is going with: Ambros (questing)
Teepee Link: Teepee
Familiar's Name: Eliron
Species: Hummingbird
Temper: Joyful

Description: This is actually a cosplay of a male cardinal bird put on the hummingbird. He's colored like a wild, male red cardinal bird. The only edits are a small mohawk, standing up and the beak shortened and altered to be a little thicker. But if you're willing, maybe elongate the tail feathers and fatten his tummy up. |D

References:
Bright, dramatic color I'd like to see on him.
In flight
Frontal, wings spread

Accessory Color(s): Red, Black/Browns
Familiar tag: Yes
Tag Color(s): Red, Black/Browns
Feather Color(s): Red (matching its own feathers)
Tag Background: 026 Autumn Glory by King Inversitle
Place on Soquili cert: Yes
Total Price: 100k base + 20% edits = 120k

Attempts
First Attempt
Second Attempt - GOT IT! <3

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm
Dasislav --- Spirit Crow - Completed!

The familiar to go with Avia. The crow is a symbol of the dark ones (Kalona and skinwalkers) though he attaches to a foal mixed up of the purest type of soquilis- Unicorn, Flutter, and Wind. Dasislav isn't affectionate, but loyal. He leads her to those who will forward her future towards the dark ones, and helps her seek who ever she may look for with ease. Being an 'evil' spirit, his presence brings coldness into bones and morbid feelings into anyone who is in his presence, especially through touch or looking directly into his eyes.

Quote:
Name: Desislav
Breed: Crow
Temper: Devious
Familiar Description:
Solid black eyes (no whites at all) that gleam.
Black beak and legs.
White, translucent body as if a ghost.
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both, please.
Cert & Uncert
If I need to wait until she's an adult before he can be placed on her tag, that's fine.
Tag Colors: Matching Avia's, only his feathers be both white and translucent if possible.
Teepee: N/A
Price: 25k base + 10k edits = 35k

Attempts
First Try - Amirynth's CC Custom Event, March 2011 Voided.
Second Try - Manda's live stream trivia, March 2011 - Received!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Amnon - ON HIS WAY!
Twin idea scratched. :( His brother is now "dead".

Edits
Pupil-less eyes. (minor)
Custom mane. (long; moderate/heavy)
Wrap around muzzle/neck. (moderate)
Bangles/bands and ties scattered over body. (moderate)
Cracked Horns (minor)

Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy (unsure)
Soquili Species: Crossbreed: Angeni x Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: My own version of the biblical story of Amnon.
WIP Needed?: Appreciated but not needed.

Body: Creamy tanned shade.
Face: The arched eyebrows of the Kalona, with out the snarl on his mouth/nose bridge; Realistic snout, darkened at the nostrils and mouth, with a white stripe raising up between his eyes. His eyes solid blue, with no pupils, glowing brightly.
Mane: Long, curly (extra shiny <3), billowing forward (around his face) in the wind; Blond (Think Fabio! :D) with maybe some silver clasps holding hair together, and maybe some strands brought together, like you would a bread but with out the actual bread. . _. If you don't know what I mean, just ask. D: Sorry. Tail: Devil tail 2, matching the main color of his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: That of the angeni.
Reference Image(s):
Face
Hair 1, Hair 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ram Horns; dark golden with blue (glowing) cracks on them.
Wings: Style 2; unsure of how I want these colored. I'll leave this to CC as well.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: All the blues mentioned, I'd like to be close to, or variations of, the color of "dodger blue" or "royal blue".

Trading Post Items: Arrow head necklace (silver, with out the middle jewel, and edited to be shined)
Custom Items:
Scarf/wrap around muzzle/neck. (blue silk that's slightly see-through)
Bangles/bands and ties on his legs/tail. (golden bangles, silk blue ties)
A few to several weathered books (around 5?) bound in worn leather at his feet.
I'll leave your imagination to it. ; u;

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Amnon
Breed:
Temper: Contempt
Tag Background: 038 "chasing clouds" edited so that it looks like a golden sun is starting to shine behind the mountains. (not really outlined, just tinted. <3)
Tag feather color(s): Blue and Gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Quest: ACHIEVED
Goal: 5.5 Mil

Attempts
First Try - Sabin Duvert's March Customs 2011
Second Try - Beejoux's June Customs 2011
Third Try - Agneza's September Customs 2011
- Got it!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:36 pm
Cursed Corpse Powder for Avia

Eventually Avia will be turning into a skinwalker. There are no plots set up for this as it is just something that will happen. If she ends up with a lifemate before it occurs, it would be interesting drama to add into her plotage, and I would be very interested.

The skinwalker she will be turning into is that of a raven, HER raven Dasislav to be exact. When the raven is satisfied with her life, he will have her kill him and wear his translucent pelt. I hope this can be made to where she can keep her wings AND his, as well as her horn. The tail and mane I wish to go, leaving his tail feathers there instead.

Goal: 3.5 mil+

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 am
Sophia --- The Possessed

This custom was imspired from the movie "The Haunting of Molly Hartly". (SPOILERS) The movie is all about this girl who was still born, but when her parents were given the offer from a mysterious woman for her to live to adult hood, and then would be property of Satan, they accepted with out hesitation. On her 18th birthday, that is what happened and she lived the dream life but in secret, she wasn't Molly Hartly anymore. She was the dastardly evil girl who was intended to take over humanity. She has great power from Satan and has a mentor, and a "slave" for a boyfriend who is also a demon of hell.

My version will be a mare that was also a still born, and her mother and father did accept this offer from a mysterious soq. (The sibling of the birth was also still born but the mysterious soq would only save one) On the eve of her growth to adulthood, the mysterious soq returns and exposes the truth and takes her away.*** The parents will have been killed in the process of saving her.

(*** Along side the mysterious soq, there is a stallion who the mare had had a crush on because he was nice to her. This is the demon soq who turns into her partner after she is taken away.)

The mare at first resisted, being truly an innocent girl but once the spirit of Kalona himself embodied her, she was power hungry and thirsted for corruption. She, along with the mysterious soq, and her mate, keep up the impression of kind hearted and well mannered adults, only for them to undermine everything good and scout for others to join their army.

NOTE: This is not a cosplay of any sort. The plot was inspired from the film and the personalities or the appearance of the original characters of the movie are not being applied.

Edits:
Expression Edit- Eye's half closed + eyelashes (Minor)
Silver Necklace / Locket (Minor)
Lace Choker (Minor)
Removal of scales on some areas (Minor)
Medium Length Mane (Minor)

Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cross: Cerynei x Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Appreciated but not needed.

Body: Her base color would be a pink blush color, very very pale, nearly white with actually white dapple on her rear, tail, and at the bottom of her legs (below the scales).
Face: Murky brown eyes that are edited half closed in a seductive way with added eyelashes (black).
Mane: Custom; Loose wavy curls in the sort of natural, bed-head way, medium length. I especially want a hair flip at her part as seen on ref hair 2, on the right side where her hair line starts but still wavy bangs falling near her eyes. Colored the same color as her eyes.
Tail: Cerynei
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin (hooves & fetlocks both). Hoof color is the same as her dapple spots.
Reference Image(s):
Hair 1, Hair 2, Hair 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No.
Wings: No.
Fins: No.
Scales: Her scales are a pale tan, but grow darker the closer they are to her back, and colored so that they appear gleaming or shining (like coloring the lineart the same as the color of the scale, so it gives that nice appearance). The kirin scales should be edited so that they stop at a point on her neck before reaching the base of her head, and they don't move passed her shoulder blades on her back, leaving all of her chest and bottom of her throat clear.
Pelt: No.
Other Notes: No.

Trading Post Items: No.
Custom Items:
White lace tie around her neck.
Silver necklace that has 3 chains hanging down to the bottom of her chest with the bottom chain having an oval locket, closed.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sophia
Breed: Kalona's Warrior
Temper: Evil Incarnate
Tag Background:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Quest:
Goal: 1, 500, 275G

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 am
Kadyn --- Loyal Beta -- Completed!

This is the partner to my stallion, Thane. She's a very amazing creature that he sees as a great strength and good friend. She see's Thane as a leader, and a good one, or else she wouldn't be following him. She was rejected by her own pack for her size, and sadly, gender, seeing her as not the fighter she wished to be. She is very pleased by the gifts Thane gave her, as a symbol of her companionship, and feels a deep root of loyalty for him, yet an unwanted pain of not being with her true kind. He understands her, oddly, as she does him.

Quote:
Name: Kadyn
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Survivalist
Familiar Description:
Her body should be solid black with a few brushes of blue (the color of Thane's feather tips) on her back and on her chest/paws (very faintly). Just so you wouldn't notice unless you knew it was there, or were looking very closely.
(Edits:)
Eye's edited to be closed.
Instead of the collar the default wolf wears, she wears a necklace (two layers, one dropping lower than the other) around her neck that's like the chains around Thane. Another chain from her back, drapes down to her thighs, behind them, and then one chain wrapped around her front left paw.

On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both, please. I'd like Thane to look enormous compared to her, if that's possible? Thanes Cert.

Tag Colors: CC, as long as the back ground is of the stars.

Teepee: Link

Price: 50k base + 10k edits = 60k

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 pm
Victoria --- High Class Lady

Edits:
Two detailed pieces of jewelery
Short mane

Quote:

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Usida Crossbreed: Quilin x Nymph
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed?: Please. :3

Body: All markings and colors are CC (if not other wise specified). I'd like her to be majoritively light colored, bright, and simple. :3 Simply beautiful that is. <3 -brick'd-
Face: Quilin eyes with nymph ears.
Mane: I'm looking for a victorian-esq style that's up. (making it in the short category?) I'll provide enough ref's for you to really design it yourself, I hope. In two of the refs, you will see a feather that I'd like to have in her hair as well. (for the feather, mainly go by the first reference.) If you use a hair pendent with the feather, please make it silver. c: The hair color I'd like to be red. (and it naturally curly. :B )
Tail: Long quilin tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
Hair 1
Hair 2
Feather / Hair Pendent
Hair Pendent
Color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nymph small antlers.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: Back scales only.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Karma pendent in the center of a lacy choker. Hanging from her mouth (on her left), on a silver chain is an antique hand watch, open with the time reading 7:00. (going down to about her shoulder)
Choker
Karma Pendent (with no ingravings; just the shape and color)
Hand Watch

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Victoria
Breed:
Temper: High Class
Tag Background: Victorian Lights Premade
Tag frame color: CC; Name font: Old London

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Goal: 350k

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm
Vidar & Cyril --- Alpha Wolves

These are the alpha pair of Kadyn's old pack. >:D hehe
More to come when both have been made.

Quote:
Soquili Familiar is going with: Nope. <3
Teepee Link: Link
Familiar's Name: Vidar
Species: Wolf
Temper: Domineering
Description: Solid white pelt; editted with a tear in his left ear, a snarl on his snout (with or with out teeth showing; which ever looks better), no necklace, and, if possible, his tail arched high. (if not possible, I want it bobbed off with no tail. But preferably arched in dominance.) His eyes, so dark brown its black.
References: Nooooooooope. :C sorry.
Accessory Color(s): Silver? xD
Familiar tag: Please. <3
Tag Color(s): White
Feather Color(s): White
Tag Background: 039, White Glacier
Place on Soquili cert: N/A
Total Price:50k + 10k = 60k

Quote:
Soquili Familiar is going with: Nope. <3
Familiar's Name: Cyril
Species: Wolf
Temper: Imperious
Description: Natural colors (see reference); Edited to have her ears cocked back, eyes narrowed, slight 'snarl' wrinkles on her snout, and no necklace.
References: Naturals - just loosely base it off this picture. <3
Accessory Color(s): Light browns.
Familiar tag: Please. <3
Tag Color(s): CC
Feather Color(s): CC
Tag Background: 033, Barren Canyon
Total Price:50k + 10k = 60k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 pm
Quote:
Soquili Familiar is going with: None
Familiar's Name: Mockingjay
Species: Hummingbird
Temper: Musical
Description: In the books, these birds are described as being majoritively black with some white here and there. I'd like my Mockingjay to have some white on it's chest, a white streak over his crown, and white tips on the ends of his wings, and tail feathers-- ROUGH DRAFT.
References: Coming soon.
Accessory Color(s): Gold or Black
Familiar tag: Yes, please.
Tag Color(s): Black
Feather Color(s): Gold
Tag Background: This.
Total Price: 100k

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 pm
[size=10]
[b]Edit Category:[/b]
[b]Soquili Species:[/b]
[b]Body Build:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Starting Stage:[/b]
[b]Concept Origin:[/b]
[b]WIP Needed?:[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~[/color]
[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Face:[/b]
[b]Mane:[/b]
[b]Tail:[/b]
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Physical Traits ~*~[/color]
[b]Horn(s):[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b]
[b]Fins:[/b]
[b]Scales:[/b]
[b]Pelt:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~[/color]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b]
[b]Custom Items:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~[/color]
[b]Name of horse:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Tag Background:[/b]
[b]Tag frame color:[/b]
[b]Tag feather color(s):[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Existing Pets ~*~[/color]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[color=orange]~*~ Angeni ~*~[/color]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b]
[b]Justification for Domain Choice: [/b]
[/size]

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out