Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams and Visions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm
Dreams and Visions

Well here it goes, I have dreams every night. I don't know what they mean or why I have them but I do. Last night I had dreamt that my best friend was stolen away and when she got back, she was completely different and began throwing herself at me. In the dream I gave in (if you know what I mean). I was wondering what this meant... is she going to change, if so will it be like in my dream? Visions... visions... I see things. Like people just out of the corner of my eye. Most of the time it's tall men, but sometimes I see classmates or people I know. I was in my brothers room and I was leaving I turned to go down the hall and I saw a man with his hands resting on my brother's shoulders with his eyes closed, but when I turned to actually see what was going on, he was gone. Once in the bathroom at school, I was fixing my hair before I went back to class, and I (thought) I saw my best friend walk in, I looked to see if she did, there was nothing there. I used to see these spirals or atomized pixels that would float in the air and follow me. I often ran from them and people thought I was crazy, I still see them sometimes, but not like I used to, I actually pushed my mom out of the way of one. She was so confused. I really am scared, I don't know what these things mean or if they're even real or my mind is just playing tricks on me... any advice, or explanation? Thanks <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm
Ether a demon is following you or your have psycho (mental) problems. I will be praying for you.  

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 pm
mooey96999
Ether a demon is following you or your have psycho (mental) problems. I will be praying for you.

Okay honestly, that last part made me laugh xD
I get that everyday lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 pm
I do the exact same thing.
I have no idea what causes it.
My mom told me that I am sane and that nothing is wrong so...

But hey at least you aren't alone.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm
Testicular Diabetes
I do the exact same thing.
I have no idea what causes it.
My mom told me that I am sane and that nothing is wrong so...

But hey at least you aren't alone.

Yeah... often when I see things my friends I ask what I'm looking at, the get really confused it's quite funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:15 pm
I have a friend who can do that. One night he spent the night at my friends house while I was there and he started speaking in tounges. He pushed his girlfriend out of the way and all he mumbled before he passed out was Love is Cheryl. Cheryl is my friend and his girlfriend. He said that what he saw was an angel. It could be a good thing so take a deep breath and let the Lord move in this situation  

Meadowlark Song

Her-Infernal-Sentinal

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 pm
Meadowlark Song
I have a friend who can do that. One night he spent the night at my friends house while I was there and he started speaking in tounges. He pushed his girlfriend out of the way and all he mumbled before he passed out was Love is Cheryl. Cheryl is my friend and his girlfriend. He said that what he saw was an angel. It could be a good thing so take a deep breath and let the Lord move in this situation

I agree with her  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff