Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Country Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 am
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi ran his way back to Amegakure, now an official Chuunin, it seemed that during the exams, he had grown up a little. He was utterly happy and nothing could ruin his day as he made his way back to Ame.
[exit to Ame's gates]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku left Grass Country.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku entered Kusagakure and headed to the Academy.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Yasha looked around one more time, before she left for home

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
_______________Ҟɑmɩɳɑ Ҟɑɠε
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sσn σf tɦe Blɑҫҝ Flɑsɦ_________________________

The only thing dear to me, xxxxxxxxxx
Are those which I love; xxxxxxxxxx
When it comes to them I can be,xxxxxxxxxx
As vicious as a bloodthirsty tiger, xxxxxxxxxx
Or I can be a peaceful dove. xxxxxxxxxx

Name: Kamina H.K. Sosei xx Rank: Chuuninxx Village: Kumogakure xx Bloodline: Bloodline Crusher xx Clan: Aburame

User Image

"I am the last thing you'll see...I am the Golden Flash!"

User ImageUser Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

When Kamina got to the country road he knelt down and placed his hand on the floor. A mass amount of bugs began to crawl towards him. They did not stop approaching him instead the began to make their want onto him and then inside him. He had to restock his supply after the last match. A cloud of bugs them began to form before him. He jumped forward and onto the bugs. They elevated him into the air and began to take off towards Kumogakure. {exit}

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Ezreal finally reached the Land of Grass after a couple hours of running. He was too excited to walk and decided it would make a good physical challenge to run the whole way. He looked around and waited for his jounin partner to arrive.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm
User ImageAfter hours of waiting, Ezreal was disappointed to see that his jounin mission leader had not shown up, and he realized that she probably was not going to. He let out a sigh and began to wonder what he should do next. The sand gennin didn't even know if he was allowed to be out here without a partner.

1/10

Ezreal spent the next few minutes contemplating returning the Sunagakure. But as he imagined himself walking home, the sand gennin knew that he would feel a large weight of guilt for returning home without having completed his mission. So Ezreal continued walking into the Land of Grass to seek out his objective.

2/10

Before long Ezreal came across a large stream with a small bridge that crossed over it. He knew that the items he needed to collect could all be found next to water near this area so he assumed that this was where he needed to be. The sand gennin pulled out the small slip of paper he had with the list of items that he needed to bring back.

3/10

Ezreal glanced across the short list of items to refresh his memory of what he needed to collect. The first item on the list was a smooth grey rock from a stream. He though it was a rather vague description and decided to make sure the stone was fairly large. So Ezreal walked down the the stream and stepped into the water.

4/10

The sand gennin began shifting the rocks around on the bottom of the water, looking for a stone that was particularly smooth. After a few minutes of searching Ezreal finally found a rock that was incredibly smooth and weighed several pounds. He figured this was an acceptable piece and put it into his backpack.

5/10  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:01 pm
User ImageNow that he had found the first item on his list, Ezreal pulled out the small slip of paper again to see what he needed next. The second item on the list was a sunflower plant. The sand gennin looked up from the paper and glanced around to check if any were in sight. Luckily enough for him there was a small patch of sunflowers only fifty meters or so up stream.

6/10

Ezreal clambered out of the water onto the other side of the stream where the flowers were and ran over to the small patch. As he gazed upon the plant he realized he did not know how much of the flower was needed. The sand gennin pondered how much of the plant he needed to bring back and came up with a suitable solution rather quickly. To be safe, Ezreal dug up some of the dirt at the base of one of the sunflowers and pulled the whole plant up roots and all.

7/10

The sand gennin put the large sunflower into his backpack as well, trying not to break any part of it or damage it too much. After stowing the huge flower, Ezreal pulled the list out from his pocket and continued onto the next item. The third item listed was a bamboo stick at least five feet high. Ezreal began looking around for any nearby bamboo stalks and quickly realized that the entire stream was sparsely surrounded by them on both sides.

8/10

Ezreal ran down the side of the river until he found a bamboo stalk that was almost as tall as he was. He figured it wouldn't be an issue if the plant was slightly more than five feet. So the sand gennin pulled out his kunai knife and cut through the pole. This item was too big to fit in Ezreal's backpack, so he decided just to hold onto it.

9/10

Ezreal did not have to look at the list again. He had seen it enough times to know that the last item was just a worm. So the sand gennin began digging through the wet dirt on the side of the stream. It did not take long to locate a rather large worm that he knew the Kazekage would find suitable for whatever she needed this stuff for. Ezreal put the worm in a jar from his bag and put the jar back into his pack. After double checking that he had everything, Ezreal returned to the main road and began running home towards Sunagkure.

10/10

-exit-  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Koukotsu was now en route to the Grass Village. According to Arekku, this was the village he had first served as a Kage for. Hopefully, Koukotsu would be able to see how cool of a place it really was. With a name like Kusa, it promised to be very...forested.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade ran through the country road, knowing Korumo was right behind him and seeing him following him. "Our mission...is to infiltrate the Sand Village. We're going to be posing as Sand Village shinobi for the time being, find out what their military strengths are and then if need be bring them down from the inside out. The truth of the matter is my friend that we have infiltrated almost every village. I am trusted in Grass just as Axel is trusted in Sound. Master Rein knows Cloud inside and out, as well as Kirigakure. Axel and I know the same for Leaf. However, there are two villages that we have yet to fully infiltrate and attain information on...and that's Sand and Rain. Why Sand? Because the master's abilities...her powers do not fully work well in Sand. Its the climate, not very good for her you see. That's where we come in. You and I, we'd do well there. However, constant vigilance!" Blade told him as he continued heading towards Suna.

Exit to Route to Sunagakure in Wind Country

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm
ɮϕӷμɱϕ ɪɠαɀαɮαӷμ
I am fierce like
Silent like falling
I am the very thing you fear
I'm your 暗殺者

User Image
ι αм α sєrvαит of мy мorαlιтy
тhus ι shαll тolєrαтє αll buт тhαт which ιs єvιl

xxKirigakure RoguexxxxChuuninxxxxNinjutsuxxxx

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

"I see," He began, "things are getting quite interesting." Korumo kept a diligent pace behind Blade, as they ran swiftly towards Sunagakure. The grass buckled beneath his feet, even though the pair of assassins likely made not noise as they swept past like a deadly gust of wind. To the hidden sand village then.

((EXIT))

兇漢═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═兇漢

User Image

What I can assassinate you with:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

If you see a
You better run
For the falling
Will put an end to you

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

After forming a short series of hand seals, Koukotsu entered the Kusagakure area. He had some business with Aki that needed to be taken care of.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

Once Hiro stepped onto the Country Road, he pulled out a unique whistle. It was a dog whistle that was made by him for his dogs. The whistle lets out a high frequency tied to his chakra that only his dogs can hear due to their bond with Hiro. Once he blew into it, it didn't take long for the two dogs to catch up to him. Only a few weeks ago, he ordered them to stay hidden in the grass country until he secured his spot in the village, now it wasn't necessary. Once the two dogs were next to him, he got onto all fours and bolted forward. The dogs ran in unison, making sure to stay in sync with Hiro's speed.

[enter]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Taijutsu
User Image

Ryo hiked along the road and slowly made his way for Otogakure. He'd only made it half way now. Hopefully they would accept him peacefully, despite his coming from another village.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out