Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I need prayers for me and my friend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 am
I personally think we have been having problems since we started high school. I have felt mistreated for a long time by her but I am afraid that if I break up this friendship she will get all depressed and do something stupid again. She has cut herself before and tryed to commit suicide before and I dont want to give her the chance to suceed. My parents keep saying its because I am just a little more mature then her but i still am worried. Please pray for us because I rather not have this relationship end on a sour note.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I will pray that the Lord's will be done within this friendship. Is she saved, or have any knowledge of the Lord? If not, maybe try to talk to her about it. If she is saved and slipped away from God, maybe you are there to be a beacon of light in her life to help show her the way back to God.

Sometimes in life as we grow in our walk with the Lord, some of the people we were close with or not so close with become people whom we need to move on from. Ending a relationship of any kind is hard and will most likely always leave a bitter taste in the air between the two of you. But also there are times when that bitterness will only last for a bit and you will both realize that it was for the best.

I used to be in a suicidal, depressive state. I would abuse myself through cutting and hitting myself and other things. I always blamed other people for my problems and thought "they hurt me they need to fix me" or I clung to friends who helped me feel better because I didn't know how to stand on my own, but eventually all those people moved on with their lives and I was left alone and sad, but honestly, it was a big turning point for me because it was then I really began to start turning toward happiness and peace. When I got closer with the Lord I moved away from that depression and it left me. I was healed by God and I have not cut myself in many years. I haven't beaten myself up, physically or mentally in a long time.

but again I am praying that God's will be done for you and for your friend and I pray that you will feel no discomfort toward what to Lord has in store!

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am
She says she is a struggling christian but I know for a fact that it isn't right to say your a christian but dont show Gods love through your action. Well thats her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 pm
Hmmm you should really tell her to watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8dTyPpiAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR2gJgiGrcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IzkQXVLbHU&feature=recentf

as for you an your friend I'll be praying for you both but I want you to know that whatever happens it was(is) Gods will. I remember that about a year and sum who knows how many months ago my friend didn't want to be friends anymore she really hated and to this day I would assume she still hates me and I really don't know why but the point is it was God's will that this happen so that I would seek him and he could show me the truth and lead me to the Gospel. Sometime later after I found out the truth God gave me a friend who's Christian... well she just calls herself one but through her I found a church biggrin so if God takes her away it's for a good reason.  

starry night-163

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff