Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] - The "One God" (A Tempy Plot Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:17 am
User Image

Hello! You might be wondering what I'm up to here given my track record of unsuccessful plot threads. Well, as a few people of pointed out to me it's better to have something than nothing in case people are shy and don't want to ask me about it directly. So I've taken this into consideration and I'm doing as advised (be amazed that it won through my stubborness).

This thread is only for one soquili, because he's the only one I'm currently seeking specific plots and RPs for.

And who might that soquili be?

Tempest!

[[For any other soquili please consult my Teepee, while I don't have specific ideas for them, I do still love to RP them!]]

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:55 am
[So, Who Is Tempest?]

Name: Tempest
Age: Adult (think of him as approx. 25years in terms of maturity)
Species: Hybrid (Mutant/Regular)
Approximate Height: 18 Hands (72inches)
Faction: Hourglass Summit, Domain of Time

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Available: No - Not looking.

Notable Features: Spikes, glowing trinkets, fangs and heavy braiding.

Personality:
Tempest is completely devoted to his deity, a loyalty that stemmed from its guidance and protection. Without it, he would never have cured his sister, or such is his belief. As a consequence he is highly religious and spurns the typical ideas of the spirits and Mother Nature in favour of this being who has proven its existence. While he will not be disrespectful towards another individual's beliefs and will not insult them, he is also more inclined to ignore the creature that chooses to believe in what he regards as superficial.

Tempest's interests lie in the pursuit of knowledge and the promotion of his deity. If a creature has no interest in his teachings then he is less inclined to pursue a conversation with him. In a manner of speaking he may be mistaken for very shallow, lacking in depth and incapable of holding a sound conversation in relation to other topics. However, this assumption is largely inaccurate - he is incredibly intelligent and can speak at length on other topics...he'll just only show this side of himself in the presence of like minded individuals.

In addition to promoting the existence of his god, he also seeks to heal and guide those who require his assistance. This is of course through the lessons of the one god, yet he has 'proof' of his success in the sense that his own sister (Azimene) was cured by this deity's influence and his own personal guidance. While there is a catch to acquiring his help (in the sense one must dedicate themselves to his cause) he is not so brutal as to completely ignore their cry for help. In these circumstances he will direct them to another healer who can provide 'temporary' relief.

One quality that sets him apart from the rest of his family is that he will do almost anything to succeed. If a method isn't necessarily pleasant, moral or right he will weigh up his options and might still pursue it to attain what he needs. So long as he can justify it, he will do it.

Summary Personality:
- Mistaken for arrogant, shallow and abrupt.
- Possesses a strategic mind, a vast wealth of knowledge and is incredibly devoted to both cause and family.
- Patient
- Will use any means to succeed, provided he can justify it.

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 am
[What Is He Looking For?]

1. Priests/Priestesses
Intrigued by his teachings, reassured by his words more so than that of the 'so-called' spirits and Great Mother? Tempest seeks those who wish to follow his deity and to devote their lives to this god's teachings. Whether they seek to become healers like himself, or merely seek the comfort in a deity that appears to exist remains for that individual soquili to decide.

Please note: Prayer and meditation are the biggest features of this role, there will be no cultish activities/ceremonies if anyone is concerned about that.

2. The Sick and Downtrod
Need healed - can't find any healer capable of succeeding? Tempest will assist you but it will come at a cost. In return for your devotion to his deity he will show you the way towards renewed health and happiness.

Please note: Anyone who does want to consider this role will have to appreciate his requirements. If you don't want to swear devotion (even if it's only for a while) then pelase don't pursue this.

3. Followers
Not every creatures desires to be devoted in such a manner that they follow a deity absolutely. Like most masses they like to accept the existence of their deity, appreciate it and know that it watches over them. Devotion comes in many forms, faith is exceptionally powerful and to have it will warrant Tempest's respect. If your soquili is interested in these teachings but doesn't wish to be quite so vocal as the more religious sect then they are welcome to pursue this options.

Note, they won't learn all his secrets but they will be introduced to how life should be led according to this particular deity e.g. moral standing, expectations and so on.

4. Random RP
He may not necessarily be receptive to an individual but I would like to get him out there to meet others. A lot of my soquili rely on random encounters to develop and grow in terms of their personalities. I don't care about species, gender, orientation or relationship status for this - anyone is fine for him to meet. I can accept that some might be shorter than others but huzzah!

In addition, Random encounters and platonic relationships are generally how my romances tend to start. I don't gun for romance plots as I find them restrictive, but I never object if my muses decide they've found someone they like.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 am
[What He Is NOT Looking For]

1. Death
I rarely kill my soquili off, if I intend to do this it will probably handled directly by me.

2. War
His family has had enough of this for now and he's actually reasonably peaceful unless something doesn't go his way, in which case he reconsiders the strategy he used to achieve his goals. His actions may not always be good but they don't impact anyone on a large enough scale to provoke a war.

3. Rivals
Unless it comes naturally through a random encounter I would prefer not to force this on him. He'll have enough opposition to his religion and ideals that I sincerely doubt he'll need a personal rival!

4. Romance plots
All my romances (for all couples) have always begun platonically and I would prefer to keep it this way. If my soquili meet another through random RP or through other plots and decide that they like the other as more than an aquaintance or from then I'd be more than happy to pursue this route. However, I can't force my muses to formulate these plots, they've never work out for me when I've attempted them.

5. Evil Kalona
No, just no. While I love encountering them on other soquili, Azumoth's family line are notoriously hostile against them and I'd prefer not to see em!

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am
Annnnd a spare just in case, but otherwise open. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out