A wind Serpents Journey [Fyglia plots and RPs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Welcome to my first soquili's plot thread. I'm going to be looking for the last two slots to be filled/plotted while I work on getting my first breeding slot with my mare.

Contact
Post here
PM me
Aim : Frezir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:49 pm
Fyglia
User Image

1. Reserved for Megapi (Geyser Eelborn)
2. Available
3. Available

Personality
Evil, violent, and cunning, but she can play the part of being something sweet and innocent. Using her wits and strength, she hopes to over power a stallion to make into her own little play thing. She only sees the use of a stallion around to spread her wind serpent lines through out the lands. She doesn't believe in settling down or being nice to her offspring. She wants only strong and purely evil children or they will be abandoned and possibly eaten. She enjoys hunting down deer and sometimes other large forest animals.

Information/History

Wind serpents are brightly-colored, winged serpents that sport a feathered head. Simply put, they are flying constrictor snakes. These serpents are sometimes found in the Barrens, and they are often revered by local tribes of savage races such as quilboar, who see wind serpents as spirits of the sky. Wind serpents are simple beasts that reach sizes of 4 to 6 feet in length and can weigh up to 50 pounds. While green is the most common color, their scales can range in any hue from dark brown to a faint orange color. Their plumage often matches their scales, but with red or yellow tips. Most wind serpents subsist on a diet of rabbits and rodents, but they will eat things as large as small wild pigs or young sheep. While not aggressive, wind serpents are territorial, tending to attack anything that comes near their nests, built high in trees. Wind serpents are predators that ambush their prey, crawling among tree branches or flying silently out from a dark nook. They attack with lightning speed, swiftly poisoning their prey to death. Wind serpents vary drastically across species. Some are constrictors rather than vipers. Other wind serpents are in truth magical beasts instead of animals, and have an astonishing variety of magical abilities. Magical wind serpents tend to be slightly larger and tougher, than normal wind serpents. The cloud serpent represents one such magical variety of wind serpent, in this case one having the ability to breathe lightning.

Looking For

1. FLINGS- I am not looking for a mate, but I'll be picky on types of soquili since she is my first and a very evil one by her nature. I will do rp and non-rp plots, but the non-rp will have a harder time getting my say in it.

2. OTHERS- I'd love to her what kind of plots that you would have in mind. Friend plots, I'll say this now, will be a lot harder if the soquili is nice or not a wind serpent.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm
Offers
Plots ::

Stallions ::

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 pm
OPEN FOR OFFERS!!!! 8D  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf