Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Vistada's Plots! (Silvanus Added~)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:27 am
Just a place to put my plots~

Sometime soon I'll play around with graphics.. =>;.

PMs - Are ok!
Aim - Namiwolf
MSN - I do have MSN but it is a lot easier for me to use my AIM. oDo;. However if you shoot a PM for my MSN I will give you it.
Posting here - yes you can! ou o.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
Uncert | Atlus
Name: Anthem
Name Means: A song, a themed song that is based on something, a country etc.
Date Found: Dec 25th, 2010 - Young Adult
Type: Spirited Soquili
Personality: Brave and valiant, Anthem is the protector.. Of sorts. Anthem would be the one you call when you want to tame a wild sea serpent. Or just a mean lynx. Or.. Even a mean soquili who doesn't understand the word respect.
Aside from her large-array of muscles and bravery, Anthem is known to be somewhat sarcastic and silly with class; she's the Hiccup in her Amazon traits. Although she has mastered hunting skills and hurting things whereas Hiccup does not in HTTYD.

Parents: Unknown
Mate: None
Breeding Slots: Not till Jan 25th
Adoptive Father: Jack B Nimble
Adoptive Siblings: Talullah-Kaimi, Goa'uld, Svetlana, Tesseract, Flip, Abberration, Teo, Syncopation, Ujala
Other Adoptive Family
: Family Tree!
History -
Anthem was born to an elder mare, who was on her last breeding. She was a widow, and felt her young filly was to much to take care of. So in need she dumped the filly close to an old friend's sleeping quarters.

Anthem's first memories were only of Jack, the stallion she would always seek as a father-figure from then on.
Fitting in physically and mentally with his family like a glove.
Though Anthem did reach into her past and figure out her mother was a bulk-built mare and amazon, she did not wish to ever meet her mother in fear to find out that her mother was deceased. Anthem grew brave being around the odd-mouthed family Jack brewed with Peryton.

Anthem's amazon-like traits came mainly when a snow leopard challenged her existance and she took him down keeping his pelt to show her bravery out loud. After such happenings; Anthem met Atlus as a young bird just learning his wings; as Anthem was stepping into adulthood. From then on, Atlus stuck to Anthem helping her seek the world before her that was out of sight and out of mind.

Plots - Someday I want to lifemate or give a fling and then lifemate her.. But I have to wait till Jan 25th. If you however have a romance-plot idea that hasn't anything to do with mating YET I wouldn't mind it. =>.

The Protector - Anthem is an Adopted Mare. I would love her to meet a younger one who wishes a motherly-figure. Someone she could protect forever :>. She's very close to Jack, as they both seem to show love for the same view points. So sharing that ability with a filly or colt would do her some good <3. She also loves youngins.. It's the trait in her that makes her girly ;D;.

The Friend - I wish her to have many friends. She's seen as someone galiant, knight-like an amazon. Someone who wants to protect the weak minded. She's brave and can take on things many couldn't. I will open this up to any plot.

That One Friend - I would love her to have a best friend of sorts. Possibly a sister of bravery? Or a female who needs to hide behind an amazon.

Challenges - Need someone to b***h someone in your herd BAD? This is the lady. Need someone to beat the crap out of a evil demonic presene? This is the lady! Want to challenge moral beliefs of somoene's adoptive father that they love more then ever? This is the lady. Challenge her. Her blood boils for it.

Do not Want - Death =|, Maiming.(I will accept some short-time wounds)

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image
Uncert | Colt Cert
Name: Amuru Relandori
Nick Names: Amu, Amumu
Name Means: Strength
Date Found: May 18th, 2008 - Adult
Type: Alicorn Soquili
Personality: Extreme Opposite of Anthem. Very shy, Amuru's also always feel cold. Naturally. Even with his scarf. And even if it's +30 Celcius outside.
Females usually intimidate him, Even if they are as shy as Amuru himself. He won't go near them on a usual occasion but if he is made to he will.

Amuru feels cold due to unhappy pasts, he has somewhat unlocked himself when talking to a good friend. But he does not remember much about the past besides he runs from it and it's very dark.

Mate: Somewhat taken? -- To begin that plot later.
Breeding Slots: Not Open

History - Derives from the south-west from the center. When Amuru was a basket all he could remember birthing into the young colt-self was the feeling and rush of cold and the need to get away from anything around him.
His family destroyed around him by a murderous pool of red, the unknowledged Amuru took to the skies with his wings after many crash-courses with them.

When landed for a drink he stumbled upon Tao in a shy flurry. From then on Tao has been his obnoxious side while Amuru shivers in forever-coldness and hides behind trees (Which mind you is very hard for a stallion his size.)

Other then this, Amuru does not remember his past. Aside from small memories he was able to remember due to the meeting of Asshewequa Vskihyi, who stands now as the only female he really can have a somewhat-straight conversation with.

Plots -
LifeMate - This is already taken into concideration by Kaisanti -taps her fingers on the desk o__o- I wonder when she'll get to work on that~

The Friend - Amuru's met 2-almost three females since his coming to these parts with the help of his wings. I would love him to meet a male. A male who's strong-willed. Who can help him learn how to stop being such a pansy :>;. I want his to-be-mate to help him out mostly. But there should be someone this stallion can chill with and have man-time.

The Endangered - Maybe put Amu in a place he CAN'T run. Amuru is shy and skittish but I am sure if someone he feels shouldn't be in trouble, who is in trouble.. He'll run to help. Amuru is a friendly GIANT. He's a very big Soq. Larger then many and would work well when it comes to intimidating someone. It will also show Amu that he is not a coward.

Teach you to Fly - He actually prides himself on being amazing at flying. I would love him to teach a youngin how to fly, or even another adult 8D;.

, Flings or Mate  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image
Uncert | Event Cert(Snicker)
Name: Monfulta
Nick Names: Moofu
Name Means: N/A, within my OC's realm he's the God of Shadows/Dark Corners.. It means "The King of Black"
Date Found: Feb 24th, 2009 - Adult (he's about 6 years old)
Type: Mutant Soquili
Personality: Stoic and to himself. Though young souls tend to slightly open him up. He's rather 'murf'ish and finds himself easily embarassed to things that occur.
He's very serious when it calls out and is good when it comes to stories. He loves to travel.

Mate: Liadain - Life Mated
Breeding Slots: Not Open

History - He's a mystery of sorts. He doesn't tend to express much about the past.
Within the last two years however... Moofu had fallen for a lighter soul named Liadain, a cerynei much smaller then he and much brighter and elegant then himself.

Plots -

Friends - I'd love Moofu to meet a bunch of peeps? =D.

Fear - Hey, Amu and Moofu aren't that far apart from size. So again, big mean dripping shadow doggy/horsey thing. I get it, he's scarey. I would love him to be challenged by a colt or filly who's very afraid of him. Moofu wants to have yougins with Liadain(and they've been trying really hard for them @_@). Knowing he frightens them may make him change a little of his stoic nature.

Adoption - Moreso then Anthem, I would LOVE Moofu to adopt in a family member. A little black sooty girl would be mostly cute. If you have a little(or grown up) soq who is all demons and scarey looking.. Who's wanting a daddeh. ;D;. I wouldn't mind having Moofs adopt. I want him to have like A TONNE of kiddies. Cause he loves them young minds. They are amusing to him.

, Flings or Mate  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Big Uncert
Name: Silvanus Faunus
Nick Names: Silv
Name Means: Forest and Elder Wood
Date Found: February 1rst, 2010
Type: Angeni
Domain: Forests
Personality: He's understanding, respecting and caring. There's no other words to really describe Silv.

Mate: None
Breeding Slots: Not Open until Jan 1rst

History - When his basket popped and revealed the pleasing-to-the-eye colt his parents agreed it would be time to introduce them to the herd's elder. A large old angeni. One that towered over many and had been their elder for so many decades. His coat lush with forest greens and browns he was given the domain of the Forest Spirit.
Instead of being raised by his parents, he began work as the Elder's assistant. He would walk the area and listen to the earth's feelings. Through time he learnt how to listen to the trees as they moaned in the wind. Or hear the flowers below his hooves mourn for a stepped-on friend.

As he grew into a young adult the Elder began to become more and more like his father then his parents. In which they left the herd to only rest within the outskirts under an old oak tree that branched deep in the cave. It was there the Elder spoke to him about how the tree had been alive as long as the Elder had. And that it mourned sadly for the friends of the tree that once stood around it. The Elder had agreed with the tree of its feelings. He had seen many come and go within the mortal-side of the herd. He almost felt that his powers were slipping as his life began to end faster and faster by the day.

One night, the Elder left the young angeni alone under the great oak to sleep, and never came back. But it wasn't long for the angeni to find his father-figure. He lay cold before him. His wings draped over him blood pouring from the old angeni. A saddness filled the youngling, as he looked up to find the culprit, it was sneaking off away. Wings of the Kalona perched on its back. But the young angeni did not follow. For the forests told him stories of this Kalona. Through this death, however the great spirits gave him the domain of the Forests, a forever message from the Elder. That not only did the young angeni look to him as a father. But the elder looked to the young angeni as a son.

Plots -

Friends - Well ;D;. I wouldn't mind him to bump into a few mortals he thinks as friends. He hasn't had much of a mortal-injection yet.. lol.

Angeni RP - ;D;. I want some Angeni friends, and I'd love him to meet a few of those Angeni who are domained since he is as well.

Adoption - A wind or angeni would be moreso accepted. But he'd love anyone either way. I want this adoption for him more then any other. As he is lonely without his father-figure around.

Anything Else ;D.

, Flings or Mate  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 pm
Reserved!  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:54 pm
Reserved -- Post!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 am