Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
drama / my anger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

There has been such trivial drama going on in my household lately confused

I'm tired of it and it's been making me increasingly angry at the ones who are causing it and complaining about things. I don't want to be angry or rude to anyone. I just want people to stop being rude and complaining... is that too much to ask for?

please pray for my family and myself. I want to be calm even when others are rude and obnoxious.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm
I know just how you feel. It helps to take a moment to just separate yourself and acknowledge your angry. Just because one is angry does out mean one has to lash out. "I know I'm angry, so what will I do about it?"

Just taking that moment can give you the insight and realization that you are in control of your actions. If you need to cool down, leave the room.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

True... I dislike being angry or wanting to be rude to people... it goes against my nature so much. I am quiet and extremely caring, loving, and enjoy helping people.

My mom helped me get some insight on the situation too. Everyone is moving soon, my sister and her fiance are going their own way and my little family and my parents are moving into a different house (I sublease from my folks because I don't have enough money to fully live on my own and my husband can't work). Every time my sister moves, she gets angry, stressed, and turns into a monster it seems. She lashes out, has major attitude and what not. So I guess she is just feeling stressed and upset about moving. I'm going to try to keep that in mind and do my best to let her anger toward everyone just roll off my back. And I will pray for her to calm down and realize that she doesn't have to break away like this every move.

... Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff