Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Shadows-shine
Br1ttana
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

@Shadows, I think the life support example is fine. Yes it should still be asked about by praying to the Lord first because you never know what he may decide to do. But pretty much when you're on life support your already dead. You just have a machine connected to your flesh moving it's organs and such.

Because grey will not do.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't like saying that the person is already dead while they are on life support because we honestly don't know that, hebce the need to pray about it. So that's why I really don't know my whole stance on this issue at hand. I think the congresswoman that was recently shot is/was on life support and now she is responding to basic commands and moving her fingers and opening her eyes now. She is on lifesupport to aid in her recovery. So lifesupport is a good thing in some respects.

You can tickle me pink,
orange, red, or
blue, but not grey

I forgot about that. But when they were bringing her in to the ER (or maybe they brought her straight to surgery(?)) the doctors said that they did see some signs of response. So I think the life support situation was a bit different there because they knew that her brain was still responding to stuff and that she could very possibly make it, she just needed a little help while she recovered. "Doctors said Sunday that the passage of the bullet through only one side of her brain and her initial responsiveness give hope she could survive and even possibly recover." Where as with some other people immediately put on life support, there are no signs at all at first, on tests, or on the screens at the bedside. But again, you never know what the Lord will do which is pretty much why we should pray about everything. ^^     

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

I have written your question down and I'm going to put it in our youths group question box.
At the first Wednesday of every month we will answer some questions.
Not all will be answered though, so when ever I get an answer from them I will either pm you or post a reply in this thread.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items