Submit

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:02 pm
I'm looking for plots for my first soquili, Axel.

User Image

I'm not very picky on what I'm looking for. I'm up for just a friendly rp or a lifemate situation. I don't really have any main ideas for him, so I'm open to whatever you want to bring to the table.

About Axel

He's got attitude, that's for sure. Convinced he's the hottest thing on four legs and always looking for a pretty lady to spend some time with, Axel's a heartbreaker.

For a lifemate, I'd like him to have someone who can keep his attention and maybe bring him down a peg or two. What I really don't want is someone that he can walk all over. That's no fun for anyone. I don't really care about looks or species, as I've never felt that love should depend on physical traits. I would kinda like to have coloring be a consideration though...since there are some colors that just aren't made to go together...and everyone wants pretty babies. XD

Feel free to post here or to PM me. PMs might get read faster, but I'll try to keep up here too! And thanks for taking the time to look here XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 pm
I don't believe you are allowed to look for a mate until your pet is a month old smile

Anyways... definatly not a lady but I dislike seeing plot threads without any takers.... XD

So, Demon....??
User Image

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

I have my pretty lady. Maybe we could do a plot where Axel thinks he can use his charm...and fails? XD
She's amusing she is. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm
sweatdrop -@Syoran-Puu- I must have missed that when I read the rules...and I thought I'd read them thouroughly. But you're probably right XD. Anyway, I'd love to rp with Demon. What's he like?

Orangish Sherbet- Oh she's pretty! I think that your idea sounds like lots of fun. Doesn't have to lead to anything romantic, but rp is rp! I'm going to sound like a total newb though and ask if there are any requirements I need to meet for setting up threads and where the best place is to set those up... sweatdrop  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Lol nope no requirements to set up a thread just make sure that bolth of you in your first post to post your soq's certs. I'm IMG format for all to see.

As for the title of the thread it should look as fallows

[PRP]* title of RP* (your soq's nameX their Soq's name)

PRP stands for private rp.

Any other questions smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Nope, thanks!

I rp a good bit in another shop, but rules and things vary from shop to shop and I just wanted to make sure I had things right for this one. XD  

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm
sunchaser9000
sweatdrop -@Syoran-Puu- I must have missed that when I read the rules...and I thought I'd read them thouroughly. But you're probably right XD. Anyway, I'd love to rp with Demon. What's he like?
Em..... I will find it for you in just a moment smile
Either way you are allowed to look for RP and lots of other plots..... just not meant to be anything that leads to breeding/romance yet. smile

Found it..... it is in the 'thread rules' section.
Thread Rules
11. You must wait three weeks before picking a breeding mate and one month before entering for a breeding with a new soquili adult.

And the other breeding rules are Here.

Its ok, it is easy to miss a rule or two at first! smile

------------------------------

Now down to Demon:
Demon believes he is the baddest thing on four legs, and will not hesitate to attack or mame anything or anyone that is foolish enough to come too close. He has an attitude problem -but deep down I think he just needs a hug XD- and like his father looks for what he considers 'worthy'.

One day he spots a mare called Cherish and instantly becomes intreguied by her beauty and uniqiness, and so, like any good kalona he kidnaps her so he can have her all to himself. He doesn't mind her 'simple' mind, but instead uses it as an excuse to protect her and provide for her, claiming to any of the others that he simply wasn't done enjoying her yet but in truth he has a soft spot for her... which is why when her family come to steal her back he follows and tries desperatly to get her back! HIS!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:24 pm
sunchaser9000
I'm going to sound like a total newb though and ask if there are any requirements I need to meet for setting up threads and where the best place is to set those up... sweatdrop
Best place for them is: Open/Private Canon IC RP thread.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm
Oh! He sounds like lots of fun! I'd love to play with him. Axel would try to help him win fair lady's heart. Aka: try to get her back...if that's something you'd want to do.

And thanks for finding those rules for me. I swear I read them. Really I did!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 pm
sunchaser9000
Oh! He sounds like lots of fun! I'd love to play with him. Axel would try to help him win fair lady's heart. Aka: try to get her back...if that's something you'd want to do.

And thanks for finding those rules for me. I swear I read them. Really I did!
I believe you! XD I am dyslexic so even when I read everything like five or more time I usually miss something. smile Its ok. Thats what friends are here for.
*nodnod*
But yeah.... for now you should just focus on friendships, if it develops into more then all the better XD I personally think they are the best romances anyways, when they just take you by surprise.

Oh.... so he would like to be in Demon's 'army'? XD He is getting a group together to go get her back...... (though in RP thats not officially happened -Fitz (Cherish Owner) is busy- there is nothing stopping us RPing them travelling to her home or something though hehehe).

But before that they would have to meet and Demon would have to see him as 'worthy' the wings will help with that. XD
Would you mind starting?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers