Velveteen Angel's Teepee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Welcome to the home of Velveteen Angel and their soquili.

User Image
Purepurle's Stats
Strength: 15%
Courage: 19%
Speed: 22%
Intelligence: 21%
Luck: 26%
Stamina: 19%

The Teepee
They all live in the forest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm

- Page One -

1 | Mule Post

2 | Index < - You are here

3 | Overview / Plot Information

4 | Purepurle - Profile
              5 | Purepurle - Roleplay
              6 | Purepurle - Extra

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm
Overview

Males: 1 Regular Soq.
Females: 0

// Purepurle // - Male - Regular Soq - Unmated - 3/3 Breedings Available -

Mate Plot: None.
Fling Plot: None.
Enemy Plot: None.
Family Plot: Cousin; Cleite (Zephira73 cool -
Miscellaneous Plots: None.

// Quests //

quest one

// Other //

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 pm
User ImageName: Purepurle
Pronunciation: Purr-e-purr-leh
Meaning: Stone Star // Kaurna

Nickname: Pure
Pronunciation: Purr-e or pure.

Species: Regular Soquili

Parents: ? x ?
Siblings: -
Mate: -

Theme Song/s: Raise Your Glass - Pink
xxxx"Why so serious? So, raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs! We will never be anything but loud - !"

RP Colour: #51157a

Personality: Purepurle's a rockstar in spirit. Larger than life and childish, he lives for the moment - for the thrill. He's no so big on adrenaline, he just loves the idea that he is living for himself, for no one else, and thinks that everyone should do the same. He tends to border on immature and can often take other male's feelings for granted, unaware of how they are feeling since he doesn't often pay them the full attention he would give a mare. Cleite, his cousin, is his logic-brain, also known as his conscious and his reasoning. He often teases his cousin about being 'boring' and 'unadventurous' but knows that he relies heavily on the other male. Without him, he wouldn't have gotten out of a few close calls when it came to furious males who didn't appreciate Pure's attention on their girls.

An utter ladies man, he loves to spend time around the mares and spoil them with compliments. He's the type who believes that every female is gorgeous, both inside and out, no matter who they are,. He's get to meet an 'ugly' female in his eyes. However, he will not move in on another male's territory, ever - unless he is unaware the mare is claimed. While he loves to share the love, he's not about breaking up families or breaking hearts. He'd rather run then see a girl cry, so he keeps things light and easy - that way no one gets hurt, or so he hopes.

History:

Colourist: Thalion
Aquired By - 2010 CYO Christmas Plushies - Coloured by Kathrynn Dragonna. Received 25th December, 2010

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 pm

[type] [url=http://]Title[/url] (who x who) - [i]Any important facts, like plot details. [/i]

Role Plays

Looking for

x . General Roleplay
x . Females to spoil and compliment
x . Males to insult (and then hide from)

Okay With

x . Getting his butt kicked (or getting into a fight and having his cousin Cle save him 8D)
x . Fling offers (but I will be picky)

Do not want

x . Random, unplotted fling offers.
x . Death.

Ongoing Roleplays

1 |
2 |

Completed Roleplays

1 | [PRP] Rockstars & Surfer Boys (Tobias x Purepurle) - Friend-Follower RP | Pure sneaks away from Cle and meets a surfer, gaining a wingman friend. | 09 Jan '11
2 | [PRP] Feather-Brained Pretty Boy (Cle x Pure) - Family RP | Cousins get to spend some time together! Pure's reluctance is obvious. | 09 Jan '11 -> 30 March '11
3 | [PRP]Expressing Guilt...In The Most Obnoxious Way (Pure&Cle) (Cle x Pure) - Family RP | Cle gets hurt for Pure, and Pure feels bad, but only makes it worse. The duo split through misunderstandings and everyone's a little worse off than before. | 30 March -> 4 May '11

Opinions on Folk:

Cleite - "My cousin. A stick-in-the-mud. He fusses and tries to take care of me, when I am clearly old enough to take care of myself. Way too strict. Useful when it comes to bad stuff though, and he's gotten me out of a fair few close calls with grumpy stallions. Not a bad guy, just could really use lightening up. Maybe I should get him a girl? Might lighten him up a bit."

Tobias - "Not a bad guy. Shares a lot of my point of views. Cle would hate having us both around, and maybe that's a bit of why I like him. Maybe he could convince Cle to lighten up. Good man though, and fun to go scouting the ladies with."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm
Purepurle's Extras

Velveteen Angel

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas