Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
finding a new home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

I think I have mentioned this before, that my family was in thoughts of looking to move out of the place we are in now and it has fallen short.

But alas, we are at it again and this time we are in hopes of moving the first weekend in February. There is an issues of actually finding a house that is getting in the way though. My mother is quite picky and we are certain needs that we can't over look when searching for the right home especially in our low price range.

I'm asking that everyone could pray for God to direct us to a home that will satisfy our needs and bring him Glory. The house before the one I am in now and the one I am living in currently were exactly that, they dropped into my family's hands and they were perfect for our needs, and now I just pray that God will come through and do the same this time around!

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

Things have gotten more stressful and a lot more scary...

So I left out that my parents got an eviction notice posted on the door, they had 5 days (including Saturday and Sunday) to make a court appeal. They seemed to have not seen that part in the papers until tonight, which was the last day they could make their appeal. Now a Judge will make the default verdict in the landlord's favor by February 7th at the the latest and tomorrow morning at the soonest. When the happens a Sheriff will post a notice on the door giving us 5 days to vacate the premises and if we are not out by the end of that time what ever is still left in the house will become forfeited.

My family really needs to move and quickly. I am begging for anyone and everyone to PLEASE pray for my family that we find a home suitable for us and that Lord will help us get all that needs to be done accomplished.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:25 pm
I'm praying for you. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm
The Lord has always provided, he's provided much for me. I'll be praying for you and don't worry the Lords all over it, it may not seem like it but he is, if you move then it's because the Lord wills it and everything the Lord has you do and go through is for a reason. Maybe he's moving you to another place for the reason that he want's someone there to get saved and the Lord thinks you should do it or who knows right?
I'll leave you with these two encouraging things mrgreen

Matthew 6:25-34
25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

This ones just encouraging and shows how God always provides http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OR61p-gbU  

starry night-163

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff