Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 am
Definately still interested ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:53 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have an ‘enemy’ for Cyllene, sort of. Korev would not harm her, but she could easily irritate him enough that he would, as you mentioned, pick her up out of the water to prove she should not just talk back at him. He is grumpy, and stubborn, and if she made a comment he took offense to an argument could easily ensue. Actually, if she made a comment when he was having a bad day he might snap at her anyway. If she teased him he would get annoyed.

As I said, he would not hurt her, but he would be cross and might give her a scare. He dislikes harming those who are not already causing harm, and she is also smaller than he is. So she would not be in danger of her life, but it would not be a happy encounter all the same.

Also, please quote/PM me if I do not respond quickly, I have a terrible terrible habit of misplacing plots/plot threads/etc

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:01 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
I am so interested you don't even know.
>[

For you x3 (Responses will sound better when I'm not half-asleep whilst typing xD)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have an ‘enemy’ for Cyllene, sort of. Korev would not harm her, but she could easily irritate him enough that he would, as you mentioned, pick her up out of the water to prove she should not just talk back at him. He is grumpy, and stubborn, and if she made a comment he took offense to an argument could easily ensue. Actually, if she made a comment when he was having a bad day he might snap at her anyway. If she teased him he would get annoyed.

As I said, he would not hurt her, but he would be cross and might give her a scare. He dislikes harming those who are not already causing harm, and she is also smaller than he is. So she would not be in danger of her life, but it would not be a happy encounter all the same.

Also, please quote/PM me if I do not respond quickly, I have a terrible terrible habit of misplacing plots/plot threads/etc

This sounds awesome. Yes, please! x3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:10 pm
Moon_Princess_Yuki
My girl Livi Would be interested in the how to swim plot. Though at first she'll think she can do it easily and fails. I think it'll be a good experience for her. I'd also like to add her to my list for Livi's elder plot.

User Image

Or really RP with any of yours would be nice.

Yes, of course ^.^ Cyllene is always up for teaching Soq ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm
3nodding

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm