Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12459135
so, it's going to be 1 post to learn it, take the next post to practice it and learn it.))
Makoto opened the scroll she had held on too. The mark for 'Lightning' was visible for a second before the scroll vanish in a puff of smoke. Standing there before Makoto, in its place, was a puppet that resembled an overgrown mouse."This is Pikachu, one of my earlier puppets. I'll give you a minute to learn and practice a jutsu, then you'll learn to use it. Lather, rinse, and repeat."

Chuunin can perform: 45(+34) remaining
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 am
Crimson Remedy
FireCat of Hell2000
Crimson Remedy
FireCat of Hell2000

((shiiii, you should've signed up for Shane's collabo's!))

Makoto turned to look at the new student. It was in the air, in her mind, as to whether she should pretend to be happy. He didn't seem particularly pleased to see her, so why act? "I am. What's it to you?" She asked him.

((huh what do u mean))

((Shane is about to host some chuunin/jounin exams. unfortunately the sign up is closed.))

((ohh thanks for telling me and aw that sucks))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(Thanks, sorry for the late post family stuff)

"I'll keep that in mind, when the situation seems more hostile. Meanwhile I find that if your among those who have nothing to kill you for, there is no reason not to relax every now and then, otherwise it simply builds stress." Korumo stated, allowing Axel to see into an opinion that truly made Korumo unique among ninja. He believed that the unpredictable turns of battle could not be countered by knowing your enemy alone, but rather yourself. To know your strengths and weaknesses will allow you to retreat when it is best, or to advance when it is best, with few to no casualties. In this manner one can try try and try again, becoming stronger with each attempt. It was his own opinion, and thus he would not attempt to place it upon Axel with force, but it had not led him astray yet. On the other hand, he had not yet found a need to gather intelligence upon another, thus the advice was not lost upon him should it be needed later.

(this is a time that truly defines the different strengths and personalities of ninja biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm
partymonk44

(Its not always about training and ranking up, its about creating a story, building up your character XD)

"You're wise beyond your years my friend," Axel told him, his words barely understandable due to the fact that his mouth was stuffed with food. "Sometimes you gotta know when you're in over your head, retreat and live to fight another day. By the way...I received intel from Blade, the chuunin exams are in the Grass Village, so once we finish eating, we'll be heading over there to meet up with him. Then, we'll finish your training so that you will be prepared for the exams. Sound good?"  

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 am
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(yah I know, at the moment though the idea is to become stronger. Story line comes with your relations with others, as well as missions. Right now my story line has included joining the brotherhood, traveling to mist and becoming ill, reuniting with Axel a few months later, and now forming a brotherhood bond before they go to the chunnin exams, that sounds pretty cool to me.)

"Thank you for the complement." Korumo smiled, though he did not show his teeth, now that they were busy with the enchiladas. After he swallowed he continued "hmm,,,I've never been to grass before, I'm always looking forward to seeing new places though. Sounds good to me, what's Kusagakure like?" He asked before taking another bite of the cheese coated enchilada. He even wondered for a moment of Axel's own past, perhaps he might learn something new about his companion today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:39 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji stepped back a few feet or so away from the dummy in front of him. He tried to build up enough chakra before he did anything.
[1/2]

Kenji then built his chakra up and using a bit of his vocal chords, set a certain amount of sound slightly inches from the dummy puppet. The sound he made seemed like it was a sound of a leaf snapping in two.
[2/2]

((Ok, tell me what you think/any changes needed.))

Phantomhive Lord

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(not to rush or anything but Axel and Korumo should probably get a move on. Fighting starts tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 pm
partymonk44

(Sorry about that... crying )

"Well, Kusagakure is where I met Blade. When I left the Sound Village upon its disbanment, I wondered aimlessly through the countryside, surviving on my own. It was in Grass Country that I ran into two shinobis on a mission, one of them being Blade. I spent some time in Grass, being housed by him and his uncle and he told me about his dream to become one of the greatest swordsmen. I told him that the best swordsmen come from Mist, and he knew of this, so the two of us decided to travel to Mist together. We've been brothers ever since," Axel explained as he finished his meal, and seeing Korumo finish his meal as well, Axel's wings started to sprout from his back. The wings ripped through his flesh as they elongated into the air, scaly and leather, the wings were that of his clan. "So right now we're going to travel to Blade's village, and since we're on a bit of a time schedule, what better way there is to go than to fly out," Axel laughed as his wings flapped wildly, his arms wrapping beneath Korumo's under arms and holding him tightly. "Time to go," Axel told him as they took off into the skies, heading towards the gates of sound.  

Yuki Miojin

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 pm
Korumo was shocked by the sudden sprouting of the reptilian wings. Even more so as Axel rushed toward him, and lifted him from his feet. Well, I suppose if he knew my jutsu better, he would have known that I too can fly. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

(( pretty good ))
Makoto sighed."Good. Look, I have to go take an exam. Go to the Silent Abode, my sister will continue teaching you." Makoto sighed. She took off, making a stop home.

Chuunin can perform: 45(+34) remaining
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded at the sensei and fled to the silent abrode.

((Weee....crappy post))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces