Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Broken.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Cult

Popular Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 pm
Well, lately ive been feeling broken...Its pretty much my fault though. Okay, this is hard to explain, but to sum it up, ive been pushing God out of my life on purpose. Why? I dont even have a clue. Um....well, its kinda like this; im on top of a hill where I can reach God, but instead i ignore Him and do other stuff on top of the hill. And while doing those things, i have trouble and God reaches out to me and says let me help. But i say to Him leave me alone for a bit. I got this. He knows i need Him and i know i do too...But im ignoring Him on purpose because i dont wanna deal with Him right now...Sorry if its confusing, im just soooo out of it right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 am
You're afraid to die. You're afraid to die to yourself. You're afraid to die and give complete control to our Yahuwah and allow Yahu'shua to live your life.  

Azkeel

Icy Cult

Popular Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 pm
Azkeel
You're afraid to die. You're afraid to die to yourself. You're afraid to die and give complete control to our Yahuwah and allow Yahu'shua to live your life.

Okay. Thanks. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Well what have you been doing?
Why do you feel the need to do it?

There has to be a reason to why you are doing this.

Maybe you should ask God to help you have some self control?
If i were you I would try to figure out the answers to those two questions and i would try to stop.

i wish I could help more. =c

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

starry night-163

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 pm
Siimple Servant
Azkeel

Okay. Thanks. neutral

No actualy, he has a point and it's actualy what I was gonna say but in different words I was just gonna say, this that your pridful and you need to humble yourslef before God can help you, in your eyes "your too strong" but it's not true, Jesus said

Matthew 19:14
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

you know without Christ there's no hope and as long as you push him away from you, you will have no peace and also I was gonna say this, are you sure you're saved? Examine yourself biblically to see whether or not you're in the faith! So many people who thought they were in were actually out. Take those people who Jesus was talking about in Matthew 7 for example

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

You hear that?! Not everyone who says to me Lord Lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven! and on Judgment day there will be many who thought they were saved... notice they're defence as to why Jesus should let them into heaven is this "did we not do this and this and this"(now are your works what get you into heaven, are they what Justify you or is it Jesus? God said your works are as filthy rags and if that was so then why would God have to suffer and die on that Cross for us, if it was all of works? and how would you know when you've done enough good works to get into heaven) and then after they said such things what did Jesus say? He said the chilling words that I myself am afraid to hear come from his mouth, they're terrifying and heart breaking. He said "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" OUCH! THAT HURTS! It really does crying scares me to death anyways. Here I beg of you to please check out these videos on examining yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSD7dvmTtzw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30vSr2qXzis (this is a short compilation of the video below but the below one is much better because he explains much more then this one does)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8dTyPpiAo  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff