Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Best New Anime/Manga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best new anime/manga
  Fate/Stay Night
  Black Cat
  Shinshi Doumei Cross
  Blood+
  Something so new you haven't even heard of it yet!
  Something that came out 2-20 months ago.
  Gold?
View Results

celesi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:50 pm
(Poll will be updated as suggestions arrive)

Okay, guys. MAR finished. Tsubasa finished a while ago. Bleach is up to 60+ episodes, pushing 70.
What are the new, kick butt anime that people need to watch? I listed five I've heard about, but I want to know what people think!

So let me know, the poll will change accordingly, and then you'll vote again, i'll thank you all, and that'll be that!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:33 am
Gundam Seed Destiny!!! Gundam Seed Destiny!!! Gundam Seed Destiny!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Take The quiz yourself!

Joe_Higashi365

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:50 am
Trinity Blood and Loveless. Those come out later this year. (Loveless comes out on valintines day! heart )
Don't forget Hellsing Ultimate!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:08 am
Here in Sweden isn't so much new anime or manga... So i take Princess Tutu... eek  

no2more24drunk43

The Almighty Bush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:42 am
Bleach isn't really new but I love it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:16 am
Always Chobits.... still.

Nevermind how new it is, that just makes me less likely to have heard of it!  

Mordrayne

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:01 am
Right now, in Manga, Black Cat and Tsubasa have captivated me. (hey.. I live in the UK.. XD )Black Cat has only reached Volume 1, as far as I'm aware, and Tsubasa, Volume 9, with no sign of Tsubasa 10 until late July. crying

Bleach has me intrigued, too, and out of the 12-13 Volumes that are around, in the UK, I have 10 of them.

Other than that, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne has been thrusted upon me, by someone I know, and I'm planning on starting that, whenever I can. XD

Not really bothered about the Anime, since I don't have any channels to view it, and the DVD's are pretty expensive.. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:21 pm
I throw in a vote for Blood+

Whoooo  

Windmill Of Your Mind

Akaba Ulquiorra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:51 pm
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro biggrin DD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Negima if that counts as new ^^  

Reya Dark

kenrou ashke

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm
D. Grey Man, Nabari no Ou, and... ah, 07 Ghost!
Nabari no Ou is ninjas, D. Grey Man is exorcists (demons and such), And 07 Ghost is, I guess demons too, but not really, with some sort of religion thing as part of it (there are cool skull dudes that are gods of sorts).

Is it ok that I posted? I saw it hasn't been active for a long time, but I wanted to share the coolness I've been watching recently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm
The newest anime this 2010.. High School of the Dead and Seitokai Yokondaime(check me if im wrong)

HotD is just one of the most amazing anime and manga ive ever watch and read in my life, not to mention being addicted playing L4D2 and 1. All u can see is, blood and zombie smashing, and lil pit of ecchiness and naked woman will just make the anime better..xD

Anime contains blood, ecchi, harem, drama and comedy.

Seitokai Yokondaime, another new anime, Well, watching the 1st episode sure is a hit. rofl

Just watch the episodes and u'll never regret watching it again..

S.Y. contains adult languages so lets keep it rated to young people. and also, 1 of the characters there are perverted. S.Y. somehow resembles Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and School Rumble(i think)...Just a former school for girls and then a public school for both sexes..xD  

Panda Pengu

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games