Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrophiliac Nazi

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Whew, first, it's been ages since I was on this guild . . Heh. I've still got a post with no replies.

The first one, male, Dante Blackwell . . Reckless, powerful, excellent leader, probably the most badass of the group, as well as it's leader. Rarely shows ANY personality.
Seth Brooks, Male, the funnier, more charismatic of the group, more prone to jokes and such. Probably the best Hand to Hand fighter.
Allen White, male, the group's hacker and marksman. Best aim with a rifle, and the most intelligent. Personality is fairly serious, rarely gets a joke. Alice Cambria, female, the most caring one of the group, and the medic. Always cautious, paranoid, and protective.
Jason Smith, Male, the ninja of the group. Best with infiltration, rarely uses a gun, and even then just a silenced pistol. Personality's fairly withdrawn.
Nina Brooks, Female, Seth's sister, more or less the whore of the group. Currently "with" Dante. Probably one of the most Naive of the group.

I just need nicknames, something the other people in the rebellion will call them. I'll need them to be something fairly punk-esque . . I'm basing them off the Killjoys, (Thanks, MCR!) who have names like "Party Poison", "Jet Star", etcetera. Something weird. Additionally, I also require a name for the group, following the same guidelines, something punkish. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:01 am
I don't have any idea who the others should be, but Dante has to be Professor Killjoy.  

Unrelinquished Despair

AurinJade

Mind-boggling Blob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm
I'll throw some out at you off the top of my head, and if you can fit some, awesome.

Pandora
Chimera
Cheshire
Sandman
Winter
Blood Diamond
Toxic Rose
Black Jade
Cats Eye
Riot
Freezer Burn
Mr. Personality

Okay...I ran out of ideas. Personally, I like Freezer Burn.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 pm
Just rattling off random names as well. I have no idea where they came from.

Dante Blackwell . . (w)Recking Ball, Fearless Robot, Party Pooper

Seth Brooks.... the Hand, Handle Joker

Allen White - Jet Fingers, Lame Duck

Alice Cambria - M& M, Medic Mother

Jason Smith - Flash Groove

Nina Brooks - Ms. Gullible, Lovemall (Love-em- all?), Angel Poison.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items