LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Everyone has their way to cope with the hardships life throws at them. Some people use the different forms of performing arts to cope. Writing, singing, acting, drawing, sewing, photographing, sculpting, and dancing are the artistic ways people use to cope. Some develop it as a hobby for the rest of their life and sometimes turn it into a career. Through art some people discover love and fall in love with art more for bringing joy into their life.

This is a story of a group of teen, going through bad times, and find a club that a loner girl started. The "Art for the Tortured" Club as she has named it. She discretely invited seven other artists to come to the first meeting and all replied yes to the girl's surprise.

The first meeting is planned to be at the local park an hour after school today. So who are you in this art club? Will you fall in love with someone through your art? Come discover that "Art And Love Go A Long Way".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image

Follow the Gaia ToS, Why Not? Rules, and Miki's Rules.
Art plus people equals love, but does not equal sex in public. Take it to PMs or timeskip if you must hump each other.
Art plus people could also equal violence, but does not equal killing each other (without permission). Get permission to kill someone, but I was hoping no one would die...
Art plus people must equal comedy because without comedy, ***** will watch the children. Don't let him watch the children.
"Art plus people" equals your PM title which you will use to notify me that PM has your profile.
Art plus people equal semi-literacy. No novels, but no one-liners. No bad grammar, spelling (useless it is a long word), capitalization, etc. I will decline profiles if you have these issues.
Art plus people equals me being the ruler and you following my demands and bannings. Do not piss me off to that point of banning.
Art plus people equals me being able to decline profiles for whatever reason and changing rules as needed.
Art plus people equals fun!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

The loner writer girl - Taken - Angel in my Dreams
The friendly photography guy - Taken - T a l e s O f M i s e r y

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The giggly singer girl - Taken - Serrenedy
The punk actor guy - Taken - Serrenedy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cheerleading drawer girl - Open
The shy dancer guy - Open

The intelligent seamstress girl - Taken - Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
The flirty sculptor guy - Open

[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=14][i]Your Main Artistic Skill[/i] + [i]Age Written Out[/i] [i]Gender[/i] = [i]Nickname Or First Name If No Nickname[/i][/size][/color]
[img]DIRECTLINKORIMAGELOCATION[/img]
[size=16]x_[u][color=POSTINGCOLOR]Full Name[/color][/u]_x[/size]
[color=COLOR1][size=10]Sexuality//Crush//Height//Weight[/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2][i]Bio Goes Here[/i][/color][/align]
x_[u][color=COLOR1]USERNAME[/color][/u]_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 pm
Writing + Seventeen Female = Alexia
User Image
x_Alexia May Johnson_x
Bisexual//No One… Well, Maybe Demi... But don't tell anyone!!//Five Foot Three Inches//One Hundred Sixteen Pounds
I’ve always been a loner. I never really liked interacting with people. Maybe because I always stayed inside the house when I was a child. I would watch Mother cook or Father write his stories. I would write my own stories with Father, but they were never as good as his. When I started school, I met Demetri in Kindergarten and we were friends for a while until fourth grade. My father died from Cancer and I just shut down completely and never talked to anyone. My only friend eventually left me alone and probably long forgot me. As my life progressed, I started writing poetry and it was so very emotional that Mother started to worry about me. I assured her I was fine and we left it at that. Now I’m in high school and I’ve decided that it’s time to bring artists experiencing pain together. I sent an invitation to my club to seven people, one of which was my childhood friend. They all said yes to coming and now I’m so very excited to have the first meeting after school today. Well, I gotta go get things ready. See ya later!

x_Angel in my Dreams_

Photography + Eighteen Male = Demi or Deme
User Image
x_Demetri Van Hass_x
Heterosexual//Lets just keep that a secret//Five foot Nine//One hundred and Seventy-three pounds
I came about in a very odd way. My mom, and I mean my biological mom, fell in love with this man. And, after a few years of dating she felt like they were drifting apart. After talking with the man she learned that he wished to become a woman. Both wanted a child, so my mom quit her birth control and they tried for five months. With no apparent success, the man went off and began the gender change. Shortly after he had the surgery, my mom found out she was three months pregnant. Now my mom is my mom and my dad is my mommy.
The two of them had gotten married before my mommy went through the change, that was I would legally have two parents who loved each other very much. This colorful childhood led to me being a creative individual. I am open minded and caring, I get along with most everyone, unless they are rude or have problems with transgenders.

x_T a l e s O f M i s e r y_

Singing + Fifteen Chickitita = Renna/Ren
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x_Serrenedy Elizabeth White_x
Bi//None(Yet)//5"10'//Ahh! It's a secret
She's always loved the arts...unfortunately, her last town didn't appreciate them quite as much. She's ecstatic to be here with her mother and brother after her parents got divorced. She misses her sister a bit, but she's just so happy to be in a town that embraces the arts. She enjoys all of them, acting, dancing, art, but none more than singing. The contralto sings even in her sleep, now she just wishes that her brother would get with the program.

x_Serrenedy_

Acting + Nineteen Male = Ash/CC(by his sister)
x_Seymour Lawrence White_x
Bi//None//5"7'//147 pounds
He was always bullied, how could he not be? In a town obsessed with sports, he wasn't any good at them. Add on to the fact that he helped his sister in her vain attempts to start the arts. He was an embarrassment to his father, the coach of the town's football team. When their parents got divorced their father didn't even attempt to get him, he just too Carly and stormed out. Of course he kept Carly, she was a natural at sports. His father hadn't wanted a 'girly' son. Now he's in a place that accepts him, but he can't shake the disappointment in his father's eyes.

x_Serrendy_

Seamstress + Eighteen Female = Minnie
x_Amanda Jolie Harmon_x
Straight//Don't Ask, Don't Tell//Five Feet Six Inches//One Hundred and Thirty Pounds
My mother and father are both hot shots in their career. My mother, Luanne Harmon, is a professional seamstress for some of the biggest modeling companies around. My father, Garrett Harmon, is the boss of an international security company so it's safe to say I've grown up in a lush lifestyle. Both parents demanded the best of me and that's exactly what I gave them. Fantastic Grades and a non-existent truancy chart.

x_Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa_  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm
Other Notes:
You can do other art stuff, but your main skill must be your best and most frequently used!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm
- OOC: bampu -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 am
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 am

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:08 pm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm
-nudge-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 pm
((COmmone people!!! I'm kinda surprised the flirty sculptor guy wan's taken first lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:40 pm
[Me too. o.o I want to do this because I have never done a roleplay with real pictures before. D:]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 pm
BUMP!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:59 pm
[I was going to steal him, haha. If no one takes the sculptor by time I'm finished writing my midterm paper, I'll make the profile!]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100