Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Let's Talk About...Anime x3
Papa to Kiss in the Dark

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm
I just saw it a few days ago and love it! Anyone else seen it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 pm
ginger3a13

I have heard about that anime from other people. Everybody keeps saying it's good, but I don't know, I would be happy to have a person's personal opinion before I give this anime a chance. If you would like, I would appreciate your thoughts on what the anime is about. 3nodding  

Echo Penn

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm
Tai Xaing Engel
ginger3a13

I have heard about that anime from other people. Everybody keeps saying it's good, but I don't know, I would be happy to have a person's personal opinion before I give this anime a chance. If you would like, I would appreciate your thoughts on what the anime is about. 3nodding

It is a great anime, but there are two things that turn people away about it. It only has two episodes and it is yaoi based. Would you be okay with that?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 pm
ginger3a13
Tai Xaing Engel
ginger3a13

It is a great anime, but there are two things that turn people away about it. It only has two episodes and it is yaoi based. Would you be okay with that?

The best animes are yaoi and yuri lol so it's no problem for me. and it only has two episodes that kinda sucks, but I'll give it a chance since it only has two episodes.  

Echo Penn

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm
Well, that's good. So, basically, the protagonist, Mira, is in love with his father and he in return is in love wih him and they have yaoiful relations lol. I loved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm
Okay now I know I need to watch this anime for it's yaoi farther-son disturbing love sequence lol. Thank you for your time I'll check out the anime and post back in this forum after I have seen the episodes. Once again Thank You 3nodding .  

Echo Penn

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm
Lol you ish very welcome. Enjoy~!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:19 pm
Okay I have just seen the anime "Papa to Kiss in the Dark " and I have to admit it was pretty good. First of all, Mira has got to be the luckiest yaoi character ever. Mira has two relatives that are big time movie stars and he has 3 guys that were all over him. Kazu, Mitsuki Utsunomiya ( Papa blaugh ) and that upperclassman " guy " ( he was cute )! Now, while I was watching this anime I was thinking in some way I am not surprised that every guy wants to jump into Mira's pants. Mira looks kinda feminine during some parts of the episodes. Like when he wears a pink apron with pink slippers and blue short-short jeans lol blaugh I have to keep reminding myself that he's a guy. Plus he is already ultra skinny. The characters that I like most were Kazu and Mira. I like them because they were funny most of the time, and if they were to get-together they would be a comical pare.

Regardless " Papa to Kiss in the Dark " is a a very good anime for all of the hard-core yaoi fans out there. It was worth the watch.

Thank You for recommending it, ginger3a13 whee !  

Echo Penn

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 am
This show was creepy as hell.
'Nuff said.
xDDDD  
Let's Talk About...Anime x3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers