Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
DO YOU THINK INTERRACIAL DATING IS WRONG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 am
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i
-OkiiOmi-
J e n R e i
Lol no I didn't grow up around racist people. Lol my dad called me a sell out because I am more attracted to white guys. But he is just playing around. But I don't like how some people treat another race they rarely see like animals. Like my friend. She only see asains on internet. She lives in iowa and its mostly whites. So when she left and seen asains she was so excited like she was at a musuem. Idk but that bothers me when ppl act like that. We r all human.

Yeeeeah, I get your drift. neutral It's amazing how we use phrases like, "It's the inside that counts" and "Don't judge a book by it's cover" when we humans are creatures that normally base our attraction on appearance 1st. rolleyes
Oh, and. P.S.- Did Katara REALLY kiss Zuko?! I must've missed that episode! eek It'd be great if she quit playing around with that little boy Aang and go with him instead. Zuko's hooooooooot... (no pun intended)

Yeah everyone does it. No matter,people do look at appearances. But then u get to know the person and they might be a complete a** and might start looking ugly because of it. And no!! Augh. I wish they did kiss but its just fan made! Omg! I feel u on that. Dump Aang and get with Zuko's fine a**!! I do not like him and mei together.

OH EM GEE, YOU'RE 4 REAL?!?! darnit... I would've sooo watched that episode muliple times just to cheer Katara on for making the right choice.
I mean Mei's just so... dull. even her voice and how she acts and how she looks... What's she even there for? There's nothing all that interesting about her. What's Zuko thinkin?! rolleyes

Don't mess with little boys! Be with a MAN. Air can only do so much; Fire is where it's at!

Lmao! But we need air to breathe...<_< But yeah forget Aang and go to someone that fine as hell. Well a new season of Avatar is coming out next year so we can see what happened to all of them.

OH.
EM.
GEE.
ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?!?! How'd you find that out?!?! surprised lady, we've gotta chat more, no joke. mrgreen

Lmao yes! We do. And yeah,The news about it was a year ago and now they have previews on youtube. Called Avatar the last air bender: The Legend of Korra.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 am
My sister is half Samoan. And I'm not even 'full black'. My family is all mixed up, so it's not a big deal to me.  

_n00bsz

Des_Gato-The Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 pm
I don't see anything wrong with it.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items