Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Unfortunately, I'm leaving.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:46 am
I'm gonna be blunt, because tearful goodbyes aren't my style. I'm semi-returning from Gaia. I've got way too much on my plate IRL, so it's making my entire Internet life to be very scarce, if any. I will, however, stay with the guild to make guest appearances during events and such, so I'm not completely leaving. This does mean that I am stepping down from my spot as a Crew member as of the 14th of this month, so it gives me a week to say my goodbyes. To each and every single one of you, I am deeply honored to have been a member of this guild, as it has taught me that I have to believe in other people and trust them, before I can trust and believe in myself. I've become a better person because of everyone.

On a personal note, I want to give a special thanks to one person, and that's Ebony. To you, I have to thank for, in a way, coaxing me back into Gaia. You've kept pushing me forward, and to you I thank from the bottom of my heart. Guys and Girls, I know that you are going to function fine without me, but rest assured that I'm not leaving the guild forever. I WILL return just as soon as I am able to get life straightened out, and Ebony will be the first person to know. So from me, to you, I wish you the best of luck. I'll never forget any of you, and if you are curious as to how I am doing, feel free to send me a friend request on Facebook, as I will keep it updated as often as possible.

So long, but not goodbye.

Richard, aka AssNinja4759  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 pm
We will be here waiting for you when you return! I hope everything goes well and you get things straightened out soon! Take care.  

roses are forever

elyzia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Aww, I know that you'll definitely be missed by many people around here, especially the Crew Members sad That said, though, I completely understand why you have to leave Gaia for the time being, & I think you're without question making a very good decision leaving Gaia in order to be able to fulfill all your "real life" responsibilities, etc. ... Obviously, real life is much more important than Gaia, & it would be wrong not to make your real life your number one priority.

&, I completely agree that Ebony is an absolutely wonderful person! Although it sounds like you're much closer with her than I am, I know her well enough from being a member & Crew member in NSTG to know that she's without question one of the kindest, caring, supportive, & good-hearted people that I ever interact with on Gaia. I hope everybody in NSTG appreciates her the way you & I do, because she cares so much about this guild & puts so much time & effort into making sure NSTG remains one of the very best guilds of all time, & she does an absolutely marvelous job at it <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm
User ImageYou will definitely be missed! And welcomed back with open arms! Take care of yourself, keep believing in yourself!

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 pm
Bye Ninja! Thanks for all the help you've given us, and I look forward to the day that you come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 pm
Bye ninja! Hope you sort your real life out and come back soon!  

Vesta the Jager

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 pm
we will be waiting for you~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:16 am
Good luck^^ and hope you come back soon  

Jezmerelda

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm
AssNinja4759
It's so sad to see you go. sad But I can't wait until you return, and will be awaiting that PM. heart

elyzia
D'awww. heart You're so sweet. And you + the way you run Burn inspires me. It's so great to have you back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am
Bye for now sexy eyes. You have my number, you can use it anytime. See you when you return!! heart  

tikaboo

Sparkly Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items