Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm
They totally are! I don't even want Elgyem to evolve. And I can't take those guys out of my team...ever!! heart heart heart Each new generation of Pokemon brings with it a handful of new characters that make me wonder what I ever did without them. Lucario was like that for me last generation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 am
I bought one of each cause I'm a greedy b*****d. So far I've only been playing white, but I did open black so I could get the liberty pass, and I've actually gotten myself in quite the conundrum. I find that there aren't enough battle to efficiently level so I've resorted to going to the previous routes and battle lower level wild pokemon which I've never had to do before.  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:24 pm
Every hundred steps or so, grass sometimes wiggles in the wild. If you're lucky, an Audino will pop out, and they give incredibly disproportionate experience for a critter of their level. Get an EXP share from the office building in Castelia, and you've got something that will give you around 1500 or more experience per fight. And it scales with the level, so Audinos found in later areas will give even more experience. It's likely the reason most of my team is in the high 30s just after Mistralton City.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:03 pm
YAY extra exp!

Thanks Everain.  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Real Horrorshow Groodies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm
I decided to hold off on getting Pokemon when it first came out and just ask it for my birthday, which is Wednesday. I'm so excited to play it I can hardly stand myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm
You're gonna be so addicted.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Koneko Midoria

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 am
I wanted to get black, but I decided against it after seeing the Pokemon designs awhile ago ( okay when they first popped up ). I only like a few of them ( like maybe 40 or so ) and the real reason I'd only get the new game is to see the over-all design and new things in it rather then be happy that I have Pokemon that I enjoy ( I honestly think they lost their "Pokemon-ness" for some odd reason in my mind ). So, I might get black, but no one has honestly convinced me to drop $30+ on it. Plus, the american names just bother me, at least I nickname my Pokemon for the most part.

:<

I also don't have a huge urge like I did for every pokemon game before this one ( excluding mystery dungeon since I don't like it and I only have the first ranger one... )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 pm
Have you watched any playthrough videos of it? I stopped pokemon-ing for a little while after pearl.

Then came back for this one. 40 hours in with 6 badges. >_> I'm slow. The battle/pokemon animations are nice. I really like surf. =3= And it seems like wifi battles are the shiznit now, if battles are your thing. They even have the random match-up going for them.

So far I'm satisfied. And there are just some weird dual-types out there. Steel/Fight on a legendary? O.o Could make some lulzy teams with these dual-types.

White is Superior.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Iecur

Space Sleuth

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 am
Well, I'm a Pokémanic I suppose. However, surprisingly I have not picked this game up yet. I've played a bit of it though. Just past that one bridge ? Why can't I tap on the lower screen to move on in the dialog?! D; Bloody hell! D<

I do feel like getting it seeing as the people that still talk to me have this game and I'm totally lost when they keep going on and on about Pokémon and I have to ask, "Who ?"

Damn it..I shouldn't've come here. Now I think I might end up getting it. x'D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Old thread is old!!! However....

I GOTS ME A SHINY WOOBAT!!!!

Then I let it evolve, if I had seen it's evolved version before hand I wouldn't have evolved it. Oh well, at least I still have a shiny! ^_^  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 am
After I finished Radiant Historia, I'ma come back to my Pokemon Superior Version.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 pm
Here's something to haunt your dreams... XD  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm
D: @ the Bulbasaur one.