Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
My last night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you attending?
  Yes
  No
View Results

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am
To everyone who has sent their love and wishes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I want to give my last night with the guild to you all, so if you have a 360 and a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops, then you are in luck! You don't need a headset, since I don't have one, but if you do that's great. I will be on tonight (Sunday, 3/13/11) and tomorrow (Monday, 3/14/11) from 8-11pm EST, and I'll be chatting before and after matches via Tinychat (web cam optional). So let's have fun, and always remember that no matter what you are, you are always special to me, as you are like family. <3

To the Crew: I will remove this before I resign as a crew member for my hiatus, so please do not alter it. I want everyone to see it, which is why it's listed as an announcement.

Edit: Haha, totally forgot my gamer tag. It's NUCShock. Be sure to add me if you want to play! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 am
ACTUALLY, I really hope you all come, because I'm giving up tonight's Total Nonstop Action wrestling Pay-Per-View (that I actually paid for) and tomorrow's WWE RAW for the guild, which I have NEVER done before, not even for my family, so yeah. smile  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm
i would love to join, sadly i have a PS3 and cannot play alongside you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ninja wanted me to let y'all know that he won't be able to do the chat, but the Black OPS session is still on. 3nodding  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas