Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Honk if you love Japan : D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lifelessdoll_13

Beloved Mage

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 pm
Br1ttana
lifelessdoll_13
its amazing how much compassion is in thr world, its sad that it takes such sad things to pull it out. but i watch^^ poor guy is going to give all he owns huh?

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Well considering that he gets paid off of Google ads which isn't entirely much per ad, yea, he is kinda giving out a lot I suppose. That's why, even though the ads are annoying, they are important to watch because they pay other people's rent.   

Because grey will not do.

ah i see  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:45 pm
Gregar828
Nigahiga is great, even more so now that he did this.

Just out of curiosity, since you have implied with that comment that you have watched some of his other videos.....Have you seen Agents of Secret Stuff? mrgreen   

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:04 am
Perhaps we all need to start praying for America's west coast? We're about to be hit by fallout this Friday... Thank you my brothers and sisters in our Messiah...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 am
Azkeel
Perhaps we all need to start praying for America's west coast? We're about to be hit by fallout this Friday... Thank you my brothers and sisters in our Messiah...

I'll pray for you!  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azkeel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 am
Testicular Diabeetus
Azkeel

I'll pray for you!
Thank you. They ran out of potassium iodine on the west coast. Expect refugees east!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 pm

I prayed Azkeel. Be safe. : )    

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Update 3/17/11 3pm EST : His last Facebook status (Around 11pm EST) :

"Ryan Higa
UPDATE: Video did another million views overnight! No over 2,000,000. Donated another $675. Keep supporting! ♥ #honkforjapan"

^^ And here is his screenshot for the donation : Link to his web page to see Screenshot. ^_^     

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 pm
Update 3/19/11 :

"3/19 - $700 (3 million views)"

Link to his web page to see screenshot. ^_^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 am
Even if he goes broke, God will bless him because of what he is doing. I mean, he doesn't even mind that right? He wanted to help wholeheartedly without even thinking..' If I do this, I might go broke' or something.

So whatever he has donated now, Im sure God will give it back to him double or tripled even... if he is doing it with all his heart and not for show ofcourse.

But I just felt disappointed because I even saw dislikes on that video. I mean... cant they just like it? Because that one like can help thousands of japanese who are in struggle right now. sad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 am
iiangelwarrior
Even if he goes broke, God will bless him because of what he is doing. I mean, he doesn't even mind that right? He wanted to help wholeheartedly without even thinking..' If I do this, I might go broke' or something.

So whatever he has donated now, Im sure God will give it back to him double or tripled even... if he is doing it with all his heart and not for show ofcourse.

But I just felt disappointed because I even saw dislikes on that video. I mean... cant they just like it? Because that one like can help thousands of japanese who are in struggle right now. sad

There will always be 'haters' very sadly. : ( Also people are 'disliking' it because they think it is a scheme to get more views. Which really doesn't make sense in the first place since he is already the # 1 most subscribed on youtube with over 3 million subscribers watching his videos. His response to that is this (found in the description of the video) : "People keep saying "why don't you just donate the money instead of trying to get people to view it?" My biggest strength right now is that I'm fortunate enough to have a following. The purpose of this video was not only to support Japan myself, but to encourage others as well. I could have easily donated the money and not made a video about it, but I think its a lot more important to get support from all over the world. I personally can't donate a million dollars, but if millions of people watch this and decide to chip in, it is possible... I'm just trying to help in the best way that I can."
Also it is being 'disliked' because he didn't do anything for Haiti last year and they think he is only doing it since he is Japanese. But maybe he just didn't think about it last year. Or as he said in the beginning of the video, he gets a lot of hate for making serious videos, so he didn't do something for Haiti because he didn't want a million complaints. Or he just didn't have the finances to be able to do anything like that back then. He never said that he didn't donate to Haiti. If he donated to Japan, then he maybe donated to Haiti. No one can really know I suppose on that part of this subject.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50