This week at my high school we had a "Words Hurt Week" to help stop bullying. Throughout the week "Secret Boxes" were posted around the school for kids to put in secrets annomynously that they could never share with anyone. These secrets were then posted up in the cafateria for all to see and the results were horrifying.

I've seen so many secrets about the kids in my school who were raped and abused and sexually assulted. As well as people who suffer from depression, like myself, and kids who cut themselves to feel pretty. It's aweful just what goes on im my school and yet when I walk down the hallway I see smiling faces and now I have to think to myself "How many of these smiling faces are really crying inside?"

Schools should not be like this. Children should not have to endure such pain from their peers and parents.

I'm asking that you pray for the people of my school as well as all the other children who don't even have a chance to voice their secrets. The atrocities that hang on our wall are terrifying and I would not wish it upon anyone.

Please, pray for your children lord.