Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Chill guy just looking for a casual friendship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Well, my names Paul. I'd say I'm a pretty cool guy. I play the guitar, I love my metal but it doesn't mean I don't like to club! Dubstep rules!

Anyways, I take kung fu, I kick a**. I work in a multi cultural sandwich shop, it sucks a**. I dig anime as a past time, I game like a nerd, but I do love to party hearty!

So if you wanna just chat get to know me better, shoot me a message! I'm on here because I don't have the time to commit to anything IRL. Besides, College next year will be da bomb smile (I'm turning 19 btw)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm
You new?
You seem new.
Just wonderin'.
Anywho.
I'm on here cause I have no life.
Ya dig?  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 pm
egoxromantic
You new?
You seem new.
Just wonderin'.
Anywho.
Ya dig?

You'd be right, I am new.
Word

So to whom do I owe the pleasure of talking to?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 am
MeritGamer
egoxromantic
You new?
You seem new.
Just wonderin'.
Anywho.
Ya dig?

Word

The name's Ego.
Okay, so obviously it isn't, but I'm not a huge fan of my real name.
I'm sixteen, feel like I should be older sometimes. Feel like I should be younger other times.
I'm a writer- if pushed.
I'm full of myself- but I know my limits.
I'm pretty smart- but lack common sense.
I'm a human- I have flaws.

That enough info to start a conversation?  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:17 am
egoxromantic
MeritGamer
egoxromantic
You new?
You seem new.
Just wonderin'.
Anywho.
Ya dig?

Word

The name's Ego.
I'm sixteen, feel like I should be older sometimes. Feel like I should be younger other times.
I'm a writer- if pushed.

Yeah it's quite enough though I would try not to sound so robotic haha A simple 'I'm ego, I dig unicorns and vikings' would have done whee Pleased to meet you.

So what does Ego do in her spare time? Feel free to pm so we don't flood the message board.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm
MeritGamer
egoxromantic
MeritGamer
egoxromantic
You new?
You seem new.
Just wonderin'.
Anywho.
Ya dig?

Word

The name's Ego.
I'm a writer- if pushed.

Yeah it's quite enough though I would try not to sound so robotic haha A simple 'I'm ego, I dig unicorns and vikings' would have done whee Pleased to meet you.

So what does Ego do in her spare time? Feel free to pm so we don't flood the message board.

No thanks.
I don't like PMs.
It's your 'message board'.
Unless you don't want me to post here.

What do I do in my spare time? Not a whole lot, really. And you?  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

KimieKaboom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 am
MeritGamer
Well, my names Paul. I'd say I'm a pretty cool guy. I play the guitar, I love my metal but it doesn't mean I don't like to club! Dubstep rules!

Anyways, I take kung fu, I kick a**. I work in a multi cultural sandwich shop, it sucks a**. I dig anime as a past time, I game like a nerd, but I do love to party hearty!

So if you wanna just chat get to know me better, shoot me a message! I'm on here because I don't have the time to commit to anything IRL. Besides, College next year will be da bomb smile (I'm turning 19 btw)

Hello there c: My Names Kami, I'm turning nineteen as well ^_^
Dubstep = <3
and i love metal ( as well as pretty much every othere genre of music that has rythmn)
I love to dance like no ones watching when everyone is, and I am Incredibly weird, which I am very proud of.
How do you do today? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am
kamixkisses
MeritGamer

Dubstep = <3
and i love metal ( as well as pretty much every othere genre of music that has rythmn)
I love to dance like no ones watching when everyone is, and I am Incredibly weird, which I am very proud of.

Hey Kami! I do quite good but I'm in the midst of goign to work and I'm going to be gone all day gonk Chat more tomorrow?  

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

KimieKaboom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 am
MeritGamer
kamixkisses
MeritGamer

Dubstep = <3

Hey Kami! I do quite good but I'm in the midst of goign to work and I'm going to be gone all day gonk Chat more tomorrow?
Sure thing! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:37 am
Well, since you've put the most effort into your introduction that I've seen so far, I'll indulge your forum.

I'm in college, I graduate in a year, and I turn 21 in July. I'm studying abroad right now in China. I visit Gaia when I need something mindless to do after my studies and when I need to recover from my hangovers.

Metal is my genre of choice, and Dubstep's absolutely b*tchin'. Playing the guitar's absolutely hot, so make sure you can actually play when you go to college, you'll get all the tail you can handle.

Nice to meet you.

Maiden of Lost Memories

Desirable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 am
Maiden of Lost Memories
Well, since you've put the most effort into your introduction that I've seen so far, I'll indulge your forum.

I'm in college, I graduate in a year, and I turn 21 in July. I'm studying abroad right now in China. I visit Gaia when I need something mindless to do after my studies and when I need to recover from my hangovers.

Metal is my genre of choice, and Dubstep's absolutely b*tchin'. Playing the guitar's absolutely hot, so make sure you can actually play when you go to college, you'll get all the tail you can handle.

Nice to meet you.

Haha You impress me. What are you studying in College or rather China? I'm about the same line for Gaia. Usually only on here when I'm bored or in between work or games.

I'm also a beast on guitar wink No band yet though, I'm hoping to meet some junkies when I go to school.

It's a pleasure to meet you, shoot me a pm sometime, or if you have msn I'm on there 24/7.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm
MeritGamer
Maiden of Lost Memories

Nice to meet you.

Haha You impress me. What are you studying in College or rather China? I'm about the same line for Gaia. Usually only on here when I'm bored or in between work or games.

I'm also a beast on guitar wink No band yet though, I'm hoping to meet some junkies when I go to school.

It's a pleasure to meet you, shoot me a pm sometime, or if you have msn I'm on there 24/7.

Well my major's International Studies and I need a proficiency in a second language in order to get my degree, so I'm in China to learn Chinese. I've also got a couple culture courses to contribute to my History minor.

Lol, and if you're a beast on guitar, f*ck the band and go solo. That's what people don't seem to understand. Bands never work out, I know so many people who've just plain out failed at the whole 'making a band' thing. Like I said, just go solo, you'll get just as much money, and probably even more tail than a band would because you wouldn't have anyone to share your fans with. lol

Anyway, I'll shoot you a PM sometime. I don't have MSN, but I do have Skype, let me know if you've got that.

Maiden of Lost Memories

Desirable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

MeritGamer

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm
Maiden of Lost Memories
MeritGamer
Maiden of Lost Memories

Nice to meet you.

Well my major's International Studies and I need a proficiency in a second language in order to get my degree, so I'm in China to learn Chinese. I've also got a couple culture courses to contribute to my History minor.

Lol, and if you're a beast on guitar, f*ck the band and go solo. That's what people don't seem to understand. Bands never work out, I know so many people who've just plain out failed at the whole 'making a band' thing. Like I said, just go solo, you'll get just as much money, and probably even more tail than a band would because you wouldn't have anyone to share your fans with. lol

Anyway, I'll shoot you a PM sometime. I don't have MSN, but I do have Skype, let me know if you've got that.

I do have Skype. It's just MeritGamer.  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff