Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm
Twins Say
This is a set of twins, based off a song. Link to song is in the Reference section.

.: Kirin Twin A Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ -----
Name of horse:
¤ Zane
Owner:
¤ x blame it on the --- x

Temper:
¤ Seductive
Breed:
¤ Heartbeat Twin
Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Alternative version, please. Custom tail though. ( See Edits )

Mane Style:
¤ Custom Mane

Base Color:
¤ Black
Eye Color:
¤ Medium purple, matching the coloration on his sister. ( See References )
Horn Color:
¤ Golden color, like the parts around his heartbeat marking. ( See References )
Scale Color:
¤ Different coloration of reds, golds, and oranges. Like moving fire along the scales. ( See References )
Mane Color:
¤ White, with dark red streaks along the bangs, and the back of the hair. ( See References. Where the reference is brown should be white, where the reference is blond, it should be the other color. )
Hooves Color:
¤ White

Marking Details:
¤ Coming from where his heart would be, starting out white and shifting in fire like colors, looking like a heartbeat. The center should glow somewhat. ( See References )
¤ The hair along the tail tip to be strands of red, orange, and gold.
¤ Along the body, almost looking like disco ball lights, but the color of the heartbeat red. ( See References )

Body Edit(s):
¤ The tail to be longer than the set one. Tip ending between his front and back legs, the hair/fur to extend and wind somewhat around his front legs. Basically triple/quadruple the original length.
¤ Shaggier fur, just by a bit. Looking elegant.
¤ Expression changed to a seductive look.

Edit(s):
¤ Hair pulled up into a ponytail. Big and kinda floofy. Unlike his sisters, his bangs hang free framing his face.
¤ On his arm, toward the top, there should be a metal arm guard looking thing. ( See Reference )
¤ Earrings on both ears, some of them hanging some with a bit of string. They should be silver, and the strings should match their markings.
¤ He should have a necklace on a chain. The heart gem should be the coloration style of his sisters heartbeat.

Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ Different colors of red, orange, and yellow.
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ The smaller feather to start yellow, go to orange, and then to red. The back feather start white, fade to purple, and then go to a dark blue.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Heartbeat
Tag Font:
¤ Hurricane

Price:
¤ 1,5oo,ooo Gold

.: Kirin Twin B Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ -----
Name of horse:
¤ Xanadem
Owner:

Temper:
¤ Seductive
Breed:
¤ Heartbeat Twin
¤ Adult

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Alternative lines, please. With edited tail. ( See Edits )

Mane Style:
¤ Custom mane. ( See References )

Base Color:
¤ Black
Eye Color:
¤ Red Orange, like her brothers markings. ( See References )
Horn Color:
¤ Soft purple color.
Scale Color:
¤ Different shades of purple, blue, and white, similar to her brothers, but different colors.
Mane Color:
¤ White, with the braids being purple, and the strands coming off the ponytail being purple. ( See References. Where the reference is brown should be white, where the reference is blond, it should be the other color. )
Hooves Color:
¤ White

Marking Details:
¤ Coming from where her heart would be, starting out white and shifting in purple/blue like colors, looking like a heartbeat. The center should glow somewhat. ( See References )
¤ The hair along the tail tip to be strands of purple, blue, and white.
¤ Along the body, almost looking like disco ball lights, but the color of the heartbeat blue. ( See References )

Body Edit(s):
¤ The tail to be longer than the set one. Tip ending between her front and back legs, the hair/fur to extend and wind somewhat around her front legs. Basically triple/quadruple the original length.
¤ Shaggier fur, just by a bit. Looking elegant.
¤ Expression changed to a seductive look.

Edit(s):
¤ Hair pulled up into a ponytail. Big and kinda floofy. The bangs should be pulled into braids moving toward the ponytail. They should be colored like her heartbeat.
¤ On her arm, toward the top, there should be a metal arm guard looking thing. ( See Reference )
¤ Earrings on both ears, some of them hanging some with a bit of string. They should be silver, and the strings should match their markings.
¤ She should have a choker with hanging chains and gems. Silver in color, with the gems and heart matching her brothers markings.

¤ Shades of white, purple, and blue. Like her brothers but with different colors.
¤ The front feather to be white, then to purple, then to dark blue. The back feather being yellow, then to orange, then to red. The inverse of her brothers.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Heartbeat
Tag Font:
¤ Hurricane

Price:
¤ 1,5oo,ooo Gold

-----------*-----------

Reference Image(s):
¤
¤ Reference o2. - Song the twins are based off of. The markings of the heartbeat is how their main markings should look.
¤ Reference o3. - Male still markings.
¤ Reference o4. - Female still markings.
¤ Reference o5. - Hair shot one.
¤ Reference o6. - Hair shot two.
¤ Reference o7. - Hair shot three.
¤ Reference o8. - Metal arm guard.
¤ Reference o9. - Earring design.
¤ Refernece 1o. - Female necklace design.
¤ Reference 11. - Male necklace design.

Total Price:
¤ 3,ooo,ooo Gold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 am
Attempts:

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 pm
Nurse

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm
Attempts:

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:03 pm
-----

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 am
Attempts

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 am
Khal Drogo

.: Part Suti Soquili :.
Colorist wanted:
¤ -----
Name of horse:
¤ Drogo
Owner:

Temper:
¤ Fierce
Breed:
¤ Dothraki
¤ Adult

Ulun'Suti Features:
¤ Leg Spurs. That's it. The rest is off a normal/regular Soquili.
Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Warhorse lines, please.
Mane Style:
¤ Custom mane.
Tail Style:
¤ Custom tail.

Base Color:
¤ Tan, Copper skin tone ( See Ref )
Eye Color:
¤ Dark, black, brown ( See Ref )
Mane Color:
¤ Dark black, brown. ( See Ref )
Tail Color:
¤ Dark black, brown. ( See Ref )
Hooves Color:
¤ Black

Marking Details:
¤ Blue, roughly painted war marks over each shoulder, three per. ( See Ref )
¤ Scars all along his body. You chose where, so long as there is the signature one along his eye. ( See Ref )

Body Edit(s):
¤ Expression edited to a serious, unemotional look. [ Minor ]
¤ Edited fetlocks, a little longer, kind of looking like Clydesdale locks. [ Minor ]
¤ Fluffy fur, making him look untamed. [ Minor-Moderate ]

Edit(s):
¤ Long, brown black mane, sectioned off occasionally, and reaching the ground. [ Moderate ]
¤ Facial hair, a semi-long beard, the part closest to his chin tied off with dark colored beads. [ Minor ]
¤ Long, brown black tail, sectioned off occasionally, and almost touching the ground. [ Minor ]
¤ On each of his front legs, leather bound arm guards, reaching from his knees down. The end, near the hoof, should have white/dirty white fur. [ Moderate ]
¤ A leather belt, built by different sections tied together by leather strips. Attached on each side is a dagger, with a black handle and sheath. [ Moderate ]

Reference Image(s):
¤ Referance
¤ Drogo
¤ Drogo Two
¤ Drogo Three
¤ Drogo Four
¤ Drogo Five
¤ If you want more refs, type in "Khal Drogo" or "Drogo Game of Thrones" in a search engine. :3
¤ Cuauhcoatl - Use for leg feathers. Permission given by Mind.
¤ Etcetera - Use for fluffy fur. Permission given by Mind.

¤ Leathery Brown.
¤ The back one dark brown, the front one blue.
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Vaes Dothrak

Price:
¤ Base Price [ 4 Mil ] + Edits [ 200-500k ] = 4.200 - 4.500 mil.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am
------  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:01 pm
I am aware that putting CC on some things means that you have the freedom to alter things and such. I am fully confident in your abilities and style, and love seeing what you come up with! So go for it, and have fun! I trust you!

.: Hippo'corn Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Dimitri
Owner:
¤ techabyte
Temper:
¤ Primal
Breed:
¤ Hunter
¤ Adult
WIP:
¤ Yes please. :3

Species Features:
¤ Mutant Hippo wings.
¤ Hippo claws ( without scales ).
¤ Edited Unicorn tail.

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Warhorse, edited back footlocks ( see below ).
Mane Style:
¤ Edited mane. Fluffy mowhawk, standing up and flopping in different directions and such. It runs all the way down his spine, ending just before his tail starts. The bangs, as well as the ending part near his tail have highlights of red { Due to blood. Make it look natural? }. Small braid off to the side, tucked somewhat behind his ear. Add feathers in with the mane, natural looking ( I can't draw feathers. >> )
Tail Style:
¤ Edited Uni tail; looking more natural lion-esc, and with it curling up near his belly. The "end" is colored a light shade of brown, with hints of a darker at the roots. At the base of his flank, start forming feathers and a long feather tail that comes over part of his lion tail ( if that makes sense. Look below for a kind of ref ). If the feather tail looks weird, you don't have to include it.

----

Base Color:
¤ A dark brown.
Eye Color:
¤ Gold.
Wing Color:
¤ CC; let it match his natural coloration, but you decide.
Mane Color:
¤ Black.
Hooves & Claw Color:
¤ Black

Marking Details:
{ Dimitri has four base colors to him; feel free to shift these colors around until it looks awesome. They are all shades of brown, black, and white. Also, add more if you see fit. I'm giving you creative liberty, since I fail at making the colors all uniform and awesome/cooperative. xD }
¤ Kind of like a shoulder shrug thing, in a lighter shade of brown. The edges are cut in with a border of the same shade of line boxes. The same design is cut in in a few places, in different shades than the first. There are also "down arrows" on his upper arms.
¤ Tiger like stripes on his rump, and heading down his tail.
¤ Belly is a different shade, darker, and pointing up his chest, where it "trails up" the neck before stopping.
¤ Four dots on his chest, kind of framing his collar bone.
¤ The same square line box design thing on his tail.
¤ Back legs cut in a different shade, and then another shade near his hooves.
¤ Three line marking under his eye.
¤ Under his lip is a dark line, with two lighter lines on either side of it.
¤ Arrow like design on his nose.
¤ Scars along his body; from fights with a Skinwalker and large predators. Put them where you like. :3

There are references of some markings that I like, feel free to alter his markings to make it look awesome. :3 Only thing I ask is he for sure have the "shoulder shrug" marking, though feel free to change the design some.

---

Body Edit(s):
¤ Lion tail edit. ( See above )
¤ Hair edit. ( See above )
¤ Edited Hippo wings. Large in design. Natural wing looking. Maybe have the backwing flared upward, and the front wing flared out/bent some? CC the design and colors though.
¤ Expression edit to a very fierce look.
¤ If you can make him as "long haired" as possible all over his body, that'd be awesome. Like, wild looking. : D

Edit(s):
¤ Piercings; lots and lots of them. Three above eyebrow, cuffs on both ears, three small ones running down the ear, with one larger one, and connected to that a feather matching his wing coloration. Nose ring ( bull style ). Lip ring. Add more if ya like.
¤ Red and gold beaded necklace, with bones hanging off it, including a bird skull in the center.
¤ Beaded bracelet on his upper arm, matching the necklace.
¤ String/leather wrapped around his upper leg, and opposite his ankle, with beads hanging from the ends.
¤ Leather band on his upper thigh.
¤ Gold rings on his tail, at the end.
¤ A pelt resting over his back, with the head over his flank. A big cat of some sorts. CC this, as I am not certain which would look best with his coloration and such. :3
¤ A small, somewhat scared up Ocelot at his feet. In his history he's going to have saved the small creature from the one that he now wears the pelt of.

- Feel free to add more accessories that could match him, if you see fit. :3

Reference Image(s):
¤ My drawing thingy

¤ Mohawk
¤ Back Wing - Like this. :3
¤ Front Wing - Like this maybe?
¤ Fluffy Fur - Kinda like this.
¤ Ocelot

¤ Markings & Feather Tail Formation - Inspiration Markings ( I like the color pallet as well )
¤ Eye Markings
¤ Necklace and some markings
¤ Shoulder Marking style
¤ Markings - Inspiration Markings.
¤ Markings - Inspiration Markings

¤ CC
¤ CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Background

Bribe:
¤ 5,000,000 Pure

¤ If I could get both a naked and a without wings form ( for markings and such ) that would be awesome. :3

--

Dimitri has a lot of plot to him already. I have plotted for him for some time now. He's Hunahpu's rival, and their territories fight for dominance. He already has a mate, and several plans in action that will alter the lives of several Soquili in play. He's had his plot/backstory/personality perfected to the be/t of my ability, and his character is rather awesome as well. :3

Thank you so much for taking the time to look over this monstrous form, and good luck choosing your bribes! <333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm
Just pick one or the other, as I can just pay for one~ { Aside from the breeding, of course, which has a different offer }

Offer: Five Mil Pure + Nano-C ( 955k ) = 5.955 Mil

Offer One: I love the Frankesoq going around!
So, a video game Frankesoq! { With the only stipulation being SOMETHING Pokemon in there. Maybe a Pokemon creature? owo! } Everything else is fair game.
They can name off any video game, be it just the game/series/character ect.
And you can pick features to put in there or they can list features, ect.
I can't get a megamutant though, since I got Spock recently! So! Yes. xD

-------

Offer Two:

I am aware that putting CC on some things means that you have the freedom to alter things and such. I am fully confident in your abilities and style, and love seeing what you come up with! So go for it, and have fun! I trust you!

.: Hippo'corn Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Dimitri
Owner:
¤ techabyte
Temper:
¤ Primal
Breed:
¤ Hunter
¤ Adult
WIP:
¤ Yes please. :3

Species Features:
¤ Mutant Hippo wings.
¤ Hippo claws ( without scales ).
¤ Edited Unicorn tail.

Type/Draft/Alternative:
¤ Warhorse, edited back footlocks ( see below ).
Mane Style:
¤ Edited mane. Fluffy mowhawk, standing up and flopping in different directions and such. It runs all the way down his spine, ending just before his tail starts. The bangs, as well as the ending part near his tail have highlights of red { Due to blood. Make it look natural? }. Small braid off to the side, tucked somewhat behind his ear. Add feathers in with the mane, natural looking ( I can't draw feathers. >> )
Tail Style:
¤ Edited Uni tail; looking more natural lion-esc, and with it curling up near his belly. The "end" is colored a light shade of brown, with hints of a darker at the roots. At the base of his flank, start forming feathers and a long feather tail that comes over part of his lion tail ( if that makes sense. Look below for a kind of ref ). If the feather tail looks weird, you don't have to include it.

----

Base Color:
¤ A dark brown.
Eye Color:
¤ Gold.
Wing Color:
¤ CC; let it match his natural coloration, but you decide.
Mane Color:
¤ Black.
Hooves & Claw Color:
¤ Black

Marking Details:
{ Dimitri has four base colors to him; feel free to shift these colors around until it looks awesome. They are all shades of brown, black, and white. Also, add more if you see fit. I'm giving you creative liberty, since I fail at making the colors all uniform and awesome/cooperative. xD }
¤ Kind of like a shoulder shrug thing, in a lighter shade of brown. The edges are cut in with a border of the same shade of line boxes. The same design is cut in in a few places, in different shades than the first. There are also "down arrows" on his upper arms.
¤ Tiger like stripes on his rump, and heading down his tail.
¤ Belly is a different shade, darker, and pointing up his chest, where it "trails up" the neck before stopping.
¤ Four dots on his chest, kind of framing his collar bone.
¤ The same square line box design thing on his tail.
¤ Back legs cut in a different shade, and then another shade near his hooves.
¤ Three line marking under his eye.
¤ Under his lip is a dark line, with two lighter lines on either side of it.
¤ Arrow like design on his nose.
¤ Scars along his body; from fights with a Skinwalker and large predators. Put them where you like. :3

There are references of some markings that I like, feel free to alter his markings to make it look awesome. :3 Only thing I ask is he for sure have the "shoulder shrug" marking, though feel free to change the design some.

---

Body Edit(s):
¤ Lion tail edit. ( See above )
¤ Hair edit. ( See above )
¤ Edited Hippo wings. Large in design. Natural wing looking. Maybe have the backwing flared upward, and the front wing flared out/bent some? CC the design and colors though.
¤ Expression edit to a very fierce look.
¤ If you can make him as "long haired" as possible all over his body, that'd be awesome. Like, wild looking. : D

Edit(s):
¤ Piercings; lots and lots of them. Three above eyebrow, cuffs on both ears, three small ones running down the ear, with one larger one, and connected to that a feather matching his wing coloration. Nose ring ( bull style ). Lip ring. Add more if ya like.
¤ Red and gold beaded necklace, with bones hanging off it, including a bird skull in the center.
¤ Beaded bracelet on his upper arm, matching the necklace.
¤ String/leather wrapped around his upper leg, and opposite his ankle, with beads hanging from the ends.
¤ Leather band on his upper thigh.
¤ Gold rings on his tail, at the end.
¤ A pelt resting over his back, with the head over his flank. A big cat of some sorts. CC this, as I am not certain which would look best with his coloration and such. :3
¤ A small, somewhat scared up Ocelot at his feet. In his history he's going to have saved the small creature from the one that he now wears the pelt of.

- Feel free to add more accessories that could match him, if you see fit. :3

Reference Image(s):
¤ My drawing thingy

¤ Mohawk
¤ Back Wing - Like this. :3
¤ Front Wing - Like this maybe?
¤ Fluffy Fur - Kinda like this.
¤ Ocelot

¤ Markings & Feather Tail Formation - Inspiration Markings ( I like the color pallet as well )
¤ Eye Markings
¤ Necklace and some markings
¤ Shoulder Marking style
¤ Markings - Inspiration Markings.

¤ CC
¤ CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ Background

¤ If I could get both a naked and a without wings form ( for markings and such ) that would be awesome. :3

--

Dimitri has a lot of plot to him already. I have plotted for him for some time now. He's Hunahpu's rival, and their territories fight for dominance. He already has a mate, and several plans in action that will alter the lives of several Soquili in play. He's had his plot/backstory/personality perfected to the be/t of my ability, and his character is rather awesome as well. :3

Thank you so much for taking the time to look over this monstrous form, and good luck choosing your bribes! <333

------

Breeding Offer:

Breeding

Desired Gender Ratio: All Girls
Bribe Offer: 3 Mil Pure
Vanrui x Naberius

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Vanrui | Techabyte
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Naberius | Kamiki
User ImageUNCERT
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?:
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:

Co Ownership?: Kamiki and myself. The third basket will go into a contest for people who do not own a pawed Soquili.

Lifemate?: Nope
Link to Breeding Agreement: Selective Permission

Throwbacks?: No thank you.
Link to previous Generations: n/a

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:51 pm
Entry Tag: ( techabyte | Cerynei-Wind | Moderate Edits | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Moderate Edits
- Minor Edits: Mane, Tail, Wing Cuffs/Piercings, Glasses
- Mod Edits: Scarf
Soquili Species: - Cerynei/Wind Crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • Original Character - Based { Roughly } on one of my Flight Rising dragons - x

WIP Needed? Nah.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Primarily white body that has an iridescent look to it/changes colors from the tip of his nose down to his flank. x
Face: No distinct markings: Eyes are white. Eyebrow matches his mane. Inner ears you can CC.
Mane: Edited mane; dreadlock mohawk, pinned up in places and falling roughly to his knees. Teal in color, with some of the dreadlocks being lavender/purple. x | x | x
Tail: Edited tail, matching/similar to his mane. Dreadlocks that almost touch the ground, similar in colors. Add a few feathers at the tips either attached via beads or just woven into the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks; Sturdy Footed Cerynei.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Stock Horns: Moose antlers; colored like bones.
Wings: Stock Wings: Heron type. Colored different shades of teal/blue.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: - Black square frame glasses, kinda thick frames.
- Black wing cuffs/piercings. CC design/location.
- Black/grey/white stripped scarf, wrapped around his neck and trailing down to the ground.
Reference Image(s) for Items: x - All items are located on the dragon. owo

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Axton
Owner: techabyte
Breed: Cerynei-Wind
Temper: Cheeky
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items